+4

Minhee's pov
"die! die! go and die!" i yelled in angst while playing my game on my computer when the doorbell rang.

"urgh! who could it be? did that stupid Mark not bring his keys again?" i paused the game and went to the door and saw Winwin outside.

what? didn't we have tuition yesterday? why is he here again? Mark isn't home too.

i opened the and he came in with a smile. "what are you doing here may i ask?" "oh , we're having tuition today." he said before helping himself to my room.

what? tuition today? who in the world thought of that insane idea?

i stomped right after him and saw him placing his bag down settling himself at my study desk. "sorry but i don't get your point? didn't we just have tuition yesterday?"

"let me ask you a question Miss Minhee. where and when is the best place to do your math homework?" Winwin suddenly asked.

"on a multiplication table at night?" i replied.

"nope , on your study desk with me during your tuition in your room. we'll be having tuition everyday from now on until you can pass your math." Winwin said.

"what?!" i exclaimed.

"come and sit down so we can start already please. since fractions is a problem for you , we'll start from numbers."

"no! i'm not having tuition everyday! if it's a subject i like i would but having tuition for a subject i hate? never!" i walked out of the room.

"Minhee your brother really wants you to pass your math. you should know very well yourself that math is an important subject. i was the one who wanted to have tuition with you everyday because i want to help you. you're Mark's sister , and i wanna help Mark."

i thought long and hard and ,

i still choose not to go into the room.

"fine , you leave me no choice." Winwin sighed and walked towards me lifting me on his shoulders making me shriek in fear.

"hey! stop! put me down! it's not funny! i'm gonna fall!" i yelled but it was no use , he still wouldn't put me down.

after he got into the room , he placed me down and forced me to sit on the chair. "let's start." he flipped the textbook open and i started daydreaming again.

———————————————————