Ch. 1

⚠️ Cutting and suicidal thoughts warning ⚠️
[No POV]
Tord wandered across the streets, trying to find something to eat. After "The End," the Red Army kicked Tord off and found a new leader because he became 'too weak.' After hours of walking around and getting dirty looks, Tord went back into the alleyway where he slept every night. He didn't think of it as 'home,' per say, but it was all he had. After so long without food, Tord became anorexic, and purposely stopped eating after a while. Although hunger drove him insane, he enjoyed the pain. He missed his old friends, which made the Red Army think he was weak. Every day he regretted what he did to his friends. When he could, he stole money from innocent people, but not so he could eat. It was so he could buy Smirnoff, or cigarettes to drown out the pain.

Tord was leaning against a brick wall inside of the alleyway he was in for support; he had barely enough strength to sit upright himself. He grabbed an old Smirnoff bottle from a couple days or weeks ago, and in one swift motion, he used most of his strength to swiftly ram the glass bottle onto the floor. Shards went flying, splinters of glass getting into Tords skin. Broken shards of glass was now laying all around him. He picked up a larger shard of glass that was close to him, and rolled up his sleeve. He hovered the glass shard over his skin, and sliced through the weaker part of his skin. This was a daily routine for him, so he never felt any pain. He made over 20 cuts around the lower part of his arm, each one for everyone he left.

Paul
Patryck
Edd
Matt
Tom

And there were so many more that it hurt to mention them inside of his head.

He put the glass shard down, and started bleeding onto the cement. He was used to this, because he did this on a daily basis. But today he was bleeding out too fast. He couldn't move; he was loosing too much blood. He hoped he would die, so he smiled. And closed his eyes.

All of a sudden, he heard voices. They sounded familiar. Two people were carrying him, one my the shoulders, and the other by the legs. Tord had lost too much blood to be able to open his eyes, but in his mind, he hoped they would toss him into a lake.

Worthless
Useless
Weak
Unwanted

Tord jolted awake. He didn't know where he was, until he saw a picture frame. His cuts were wrapped in gauze; on his arms, legs, and some on his torso. He got up gently, and wobbled over to the frame. It was him. Him, Tom, Edd, and Matt. His...old friends...

[Tord's POV]
'No no no no no no! I can't be there!' I thought to myself. I exploded their house, and now I'm in it?! Did they rebuild it? Possibly. But why did they take me here? I betrayed them. At that very moment, I saw someone with a green hoodie walk in. I jumped, and fell onto my back. "Oh, Tord! You're awake!" Edd said, helping me up.

"W-why did you...y-you bring me here..?" I asked him, looking at the floor. There is no way they would forgive me after the incident. I destroyed their home, almost killed them, and killed Jon... and that wasn't even all of what I did to them. "Well, you're our friend, Tord. And you looked like you were in so much pain...I couldn't just stand there..." Edd rambled to me, patting me gently on the back. I flinched, remembering how I scattered cuts on my back weeks ago.

"But Tord, why were you cutting?" He asked me. To be honest, I couldn't respond. I couldn't even get the courage to look him in the eyes. I stared at the floor, holding my arm on the verge of crying. I felt my eyes start to tear up. "O-oh Tord I didn't mean to make you...." he started to say. He started hugging me, gently rubbing circles on my back. I started crying for...I don't know how long. There are too many things happening right now.

"Tord don't worry...it's okay....Matt forgives you too!" He said, happier. I rubbed my eyes, as Matt walked in. "Don't worry Todd! Even though you hurt my precious face, since Edd forgives you, I'll forgive you too!" Matt said.
____________________________________________________________
[No POV]
Edd, Tord, and Matt were watching "The Children" on the T.V, when someone knocked on the door. When Edd opened it, Edd immediately shut the door. "MATT!" Edd whisper screamed, and motioned Matt to hide me in Edd's closet. "It's TOM!" Edd whisper screamed. Matt grabbed Tords hand and lead him out of the room, while Edd let Tom in.

"Why did you slam the door on me?!" Tom screamed at Edd, looking pissed. "I-I uhh...j-just forgot something...?" Tom looked at Edd, knowing that he was hiding something. "Where's Matt?" Tom asked, looking at Edd with an 'I know your hiding something' look."M-Matt! Come down!" Edd called. Matt fumbled with Edd's door handle for a bit, and finally came out.

"Matt what were you doing in Edd's room?" Tom asked.

"Oh! I was just hiding To-...."

"HE WAS HELPING ME DO MY LAUNDRY!" Edd interrupted, but Tom went upstairs and burst into Edd's room. "See! Nothings in here!" Edd said,

Until Tom opened the closet.
"H-hi Thomas..."
[937 words]