Ch. 2

[Tom's POV]
"WHAT IS THIS NORWEGIAN COMMIE HENTAI LOVING SHIT DOING INSIDE OUR HOUSE?!" I screamed. I was one hundred percent pissed. First, he destroyed our house, then he kills Jon, after he tries to take over the world, and now he wants to come crawling back to us?! I saw Tord quickly get out of the closet and stand behind Edd.

"Aww, now you need Edd to protect you after you killed Jon huh?!" I screamed at him, and started laughing. Edd hugged Tord for some reason, and I realized he was crying. I laughed again. "You really think he's changed after ONE year?! It will at least take one CENTURY to make him change, or even longer!" I laughed again. Edd and Matt were giving me the death glare so I shut up. Edd and Matt lead Tord out of the room, Edd still glaring at me, like I was the rudest person on earth. But it wasn't my fault that Tord tried to kill us all!

"I-I'm sorry..." I heard Tord say as he was walking out of the room. Sorry my ass. He tried to kill us, and just because he's covered in cuts and bruises you expect me to forgive him...

[Edd's POV]
We went to Matt's room to watch The Cats. I know why Tom won't forgive Tord; they wern't friends in the first place. But everything Tord has gone through...Tom at least should have a bit of a heart. I looked down at Tord, who fell asleep on my shoulder. I picked him up bridal style and put him in Matt's bed. "I don't know how Tom can't forgive him..." I said to myself. Matt looked over to me and patted me in the head.

"They'll get along soon. It's like two children. They hate each other at first, but they become best friends soon!" He says to me, poking me on my cheek. I remember our story. But we managed to get along. Hopefully Tom and Tord will get along as well as me and Matt do.

But deep down,

I know that might never happen.
[358 words]