Prologue

Forks, Washington, September 13th 1987, after 12 hours of labor a set of twins were born. The parents were only expecting one child so you can imagine how shocked Charlie and Renee Swan were that after Renee gave birth to a boy that 4 minutes later Renee gave birth to baby girl. They, Charlie and Renee, named the twins Alexander Lightwood Swan and Isabella Marie Swan.
————-Fast forward 4 Months ————————
Renee has been feeling trapped in Forks and has been really depressed being in the small town. The feelings have been building to the point to where she finally snapped.
"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" She yelled at Charlie.
"What do you mean?" Charlie asked very confused.
" I can't stay in this small town any longer, Charlie.." began Renee, "Eating at the diner every other night and watching sports games on the television that's you not me, so I'm leaving and I'm taking Isabella with me." She finished
"You don't have to go now, but I understand. But what about Alexander?" Charlie replied.
"I'm leaving in the morning and Alexander is a daddy's boy, so I figured it would be best if he stayed here with you." Renee quickly stated before rushing of to check on the kids.
What Renee and Charlie both didn't understand was that even at the young age of 4 months Alexander was very different from Isabella. Unlike Isabella, Alexander had perfect recall or otherwise known as photographic memory; he just happened to be up to hear everything that was said.

Alex's POV:
I can't believe mommy just said all that to dad. I will never forgive her for crushing him like that. You might be wondering why Alexander called Renee, mommy, and Charlie, dad, well that's because to Alexander the word daddy holds a very special meaning to him even though he doesn't know how exactly important.

—————-skip to the next morning————————-
Today is the day that mommy will take Bella away from dad and I. I should go say bye to Bella.
Crawling his way over to his sister. Alexander leaned over to his twin and kissed her forehead. Not caring if anyone heard him he spoke "Goodbye Belly-bear, big brother will always love you."

Third Person's POV:
This was another reason why Alexander was different from his twin. He has been developing very quickly, logically he should barely be able to crawl but not only can he do that, but he can also talk. Just outside the door Renee and Charlie stood there shocked that their 4 month old son could speak so clearly and knew that Renee was leaving that day. After a few minutes of standing there Renee broke from her shock an knocked on the twins bedroom door. Almost immediately they both heard the childlike but mature voice again.

Alex's POV:
"Come in" I said upon hearing mommy knocking on the door. The door swung open revealing mommy and dad. Mommy came in and started packing up belly-bear's things, after she finished she came up to me and picked me up
"I will always love you my baby boy." I heard her say to me. Being next to her ear I figured I would respond,
"I will always love you mommy, but I will never forgive nor forget how you crushed dad." I whispered to her. She calmly put me down before giving dad and I one last look before picking up Bella and her,Bella's, things leaving dad and I in the room.
Dad came up to me and picked me up and ran us downstairs to see mommy finish buckling Bella up in her car seat. Dad put me down before rushing to the car to say goodbye to Bella. After saying his goodbyes, he stood near me. We watched them drive off into the distance not knowing if we would ever get to live with Bella ever again. After a few minutes I mustered up all of the strength in my body and slowly stood up and slowly walked to my dad and I hugged my dad's legs as hard as I could before breaking down and sobbing into him. He picked me up and started to soothe me while crying himself. He walked us into the house, where we continued to cry for the rest of the night. Dad held onto me for the entire night in fear that I would disappear.