Teaching at Forks

I just stepped onto the sidewalk and watched as my mate/boyfriend Carlisle drive away towards the hospital. I let out a sigh and quickly made my way to my classroom where I once again quickly set my things for class up.
"Good Morning class!" I said once all of my students came into the classroom.
"Good morning." They all grumbled not really wanting to be here. I laughed inwardly as I looked at their expressions.
"Now class, raise your hands if you've read Romeo & Juliet." I told the class and a few raised their hands.
"Oh good, at least some of you know good literature." I commented sarcastically which got some chuckles which made me happy. "Now for those that have read it I'm going to say a quote and I want you to say what you believe it means. Understood?" I explained to them and they nodded. I looked at one person who raised their hand. I smiled, "First up is Julia, your quote is 'Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. then your love would also change.' What do you believe it means?" Julia looked shocked and I could tell by her heartbeat that she became nervous. I gave her a warm smile and a look of encouragement.
"Well uhh I believe that it means one shouldn't express their love for someone with something that changes but with something that doesn't change sir." Julia answered and I beamed at her and said, "What a wonderful answer, Julia. I couldn't pick a better explanation." At my statement she blushed and smiled shyly because of my compliment to her.
"Okay Kyle you're next, and your quote is 'Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- its everything except what it is!' What do you believe it means?" I called on kid who was excited to get called on.
"I believe it means that there is a lot more to love than we originally believe; because love is a contradiction if you take a step back you have affection, but if you take a step forward you have obsession. Also if someone loves another so much but gets hurt by said person that love can turn into hatred." Kyle excitedly gave his answer to which I once again beamed and told him, "Perfect answer Kyle, you must have read the play a lot to have that understanding." He smiled and nodded his head vigorously.
—————skip to lunch————
I needed to see Carlisle and so I sent a text to Jasper telling him that I was heading to the hospital to see his father. I ran to the hospital. Upon getting there I rushed inside.
"How can I help you?" A secretary asked me politely.
"Could I get some directions to Dr. Cullen's office?" I answered her with my own question. She looked at me in confusion but still gave me the directions
Knock, knock.
I knocked on the door to his office twice and he opened it up. Once he opened the door I rushed into his office.
"Alex, what are yo-." I interrupted him by smashing my lips into his and kissed him with a passion since I took him by surprise it took him a second before he started kissing back.
"I'm sorry about that, daddy. But I needed to see you...I almost touched my big boy parts without your permission." I apologized blushing like crazy upon breaking the kiss. He lifted my chin up and the look in his eyes took my breath away.
"It's okay my sweet prince. I'm so proud of you for being strong enough to wait for me." He whispered softly to me and he leaned in and softly kissed my lips. I kissed him back almost immediately and I wrapped my arms around his neck and entangled my hands in his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance my mouth but I denied him, but he wouldn't take no for an answer and so he moved his hands from my waist and down to my ass. He grabbed my ass which made me gasp and he plunged his tongue into my mouth. I was melting inside and burning with desire for him; suddenly he broke the kiss which caused me to whine.
"Daddy, I need you. I want you inside me...I'm going crazy over here. Please I need you...." I told him pleadingly. He nodded and called the school while rubbing my ass which left me weak. I knew I couldn't last much longer before I pounced on him. "Daddy I won't be able to last until we get to your house, so can we go to my dad's place?" I asked him which caused him to smirk.
"Go wait in the car, love. I'll be out in a minute." He told me and I nodded before running to the car. Sure enough a minute later he was in the car and quickly drove to my dad's house. Once we got there he picked me up and rushed in and up to my room.
I couldn't hold back myself and I kissed him while unbuttoning his shirt. He took off his shirt and I moved the kiss to his neck unlike last night he had enough restraint to unbutton my shirt instead of tearing it off. He pulled me away from his neck and started kissing mine which caused me to moan; I felt him smile against my skin as he was happy that he's making me a moaning mess. We took off each other's pants, I gasped at the sight of his hardened member.
He laid down on my bed and he pulled me up onto him. I turned myself around putting us into the sixty-nine position, I let out a gasp as I felt him start licking my hole and I bent over and I plunged his member into my mouth licking it greedily. I bobbed up and down, it wasn't long before I tasted his delicious pre-cum. I stopped and turned myself back around and kissed him.
"Daddy I need you in me. Can you please fulfill my needs?" I asked him and he pulled back and I saw that his eyes were blackened with lust; he nodded and before he entered me he put on a condom over his member. I moaned like crazy as soon as he entered me, I was trembling from pleasure and I pulled him into a kiss and he immediately licked my bottom lip and I granted him access to my mouth. We greedily made out as he was thrusting himself in and out of me; each time he pushed his member in I moaned softly and each time he pulled out I whimpered.
We made love for a couple of hours before we climaxed together. I was weak from all of the pleasure that he made me feel and then I felt the thirst hit me like a train.
"Daddy, in my bag there are two thermoses. They're labeled with our names. Could you hand me mine?" I asked looking up at him. He got up from the bed still naked which caused me to stare at him and commit the scene to my memory.
"Do you like what you see?" He asked smirking and I shook my head saying 'no'
"No, I don't like what I see, but I do in fact love what I see, daddy." He grinned like an idiot when I clarified what I meant. I took my thermos from him and drank the female mountain lion blood.
"If you don't mind me asking but what type of animal did that blood come from?" He asked cautiously which caused me to giggle. "I don't mind you asking me daddy, but for your information it's the blood of a female mountain lion." I told him and he looked confused, "Why a female?" He asked me to which I responded, "Because daddy, I thought you'd prefer to be the only male who's liquid went into my body. I mean I figured that it would be better to drink female animal's blood than a male animal's blood, so that I wouldn't smell like another male has been inside me..." I tried to explain and I quickly grew embarrassed and hid my face into my pillow.
"Hey hey, it's alright my love, I understand why you decided to only drink female animal blood. In fact I'm happy you decided that because I'd probably get really jealous" He said while rubbing circles on my back. I was then pulled up onto his chest and I stared lovingly up at him.
"I love you daddy." I told him while drawing circles on his chest. "I love you too, Alexander." He said huskily, and then I looked at the time and started to panic.
"Oh my god, Bella will be home soon. Do you uhh do you want to meet her as my doctor or as my boyfriend??" I asked him nervously biting my bottom lip.
"I'd love to meet her as your boyfriend, and it'd be a great time to apologize to her for Edward's attitude to her." He said smiling with eyes filled with love; I couldn't help but lean up and kiss him gently on his lips. Then I remembered that we were both naked and he still had the condom filled with his cum on. I blushed furiously at the realization of that fact. "Okay daddy, but before she gets here we should get dressed. I'm pretty sure you don't want to meet her naked." I replied to him and he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"Good point. Oh and I want to take you out on a date after I introduce myself to your dad as your boyfriend." He told me which caused me to gasp and then kiss him. "I'd love to go on a date with you." I told him after which we both got dressed. I tied up the condom and threw it away even though I really wanted to drink his cum.

Bella's POV:
After a disappointing day of school I walked to my brothers classroom only to find a substitute teacher.
"Umm. Do you know where my brother is?" I asked them and they jumped startled but quickly regained their composure.
"Oh you must be Bella, during lunch the school got a call from Dr. Cullen saying that Mr. Swan felt ill and decided that it would be best to take him home." They told me which I thought was weird but who knows. I thanked them and went to my truck. After heading to the store to get some groceries I headed home. As I was pulling up to the house I saw black Mercedes Benz in front of the house and I guessed that it was the doctor's; I gathered everything and carefully walked into the house after I put up everything.
"Alex?!?!" I called up the stairs and a couple minutes later I saw him and a very handsome guy walk downstairs.

Alex's POV:
"Alex?!?!" I heard Bella call up the stairs and I became very nervous. Carlisle must have noticed because he grabbed my right hand and gave it comforting squeeze.
A/N:
I'll pick this up in the next chapter. I'm sorry for the delayed updates.