Carlisle Meets the Family

Alex's POV:

Carlisle squeezed my right hand gently before wrapping his arm around my waist. Before we made completely downstairs he let go of me which made me nearly whine.

"Hey Ale-...who's this?" Bella asked with a confused look on her face.

"Excuse me but my name is Carlisle Cullen. You must be Bella?" Carlisle responded to her question. He offered his hand out to her which Bella gently took his hand and shook it.

"Wait Cullen as in Edward Cullen?" She asked skeptically to Carlisle.

"Ah yes that was one of the reasons I'm here. I'd like to apologize for my adopted son's behavior yesterday. He's not proud of the way he treated you, and he didn't mean to but earlier that day he learned that a cousin of his in Alaska was dying." He lied partially to her so that she won't suspect anything. She nodded in understanding but the confusion returned.

"If you don't mind me asking but what is your other reason for being here?" She asked the million dollar question.

"Well my other reason was to meet you..." Carlisle trailed off trying to find the right words.

"Why?" Bella asked simply which annoyed me.

"He wanted to meet you because he's my boyfriend. He wanted to meet you because you and dad mean the world to me. That and he's my doctor and he could be yours too." I blurted out and quickly blushed and looked down in shame.

"Oh okay... when did you guys meet and how did you meet?" Bella asked out of interest which caused me to smile at the memory.

"We met yesterday after school when I went to Alice's house to meet her family. I was talking to his sister when he came into the room, and we both looked into each other's eyes and everything clicked into place." I told her bashfully which caused her to 'Aww' at they way we met. I felt Carlisle wrap his arm around my waist and pull me to him and I felt my blood rush to my cheeks. When Bella saw me blushing she squealed out in happiness.

"I'm so happy for you, Alex!!" She exclaimed out excitedly, "When we were younger, Alex always wanted to find his other half. He knew that it was best to stay here after we aged a few years." I hid my face in Carlisle's chest out of embarrassment.

"Well I'm glad he decided to stay here otherwise I'd never have met him." Carlisle stated before pressing a kiss to the top of my head. Which made me smile and look up into his eyes. Once our eyes connected I leaned up and gave him a slow and sweet kiss. We only broke it when we heard Bella clear her throat which caused me to be embarrassed.

"Daddy you should head home and freshen up. I want you to look perfect when you meet my dad." I whispered into my mate's ear, He nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving. After he left I felt incomplete but I shoved that feeling aside.

"So...he's your boyfriend...how old is he?" Bella asked shyly not wanting to offend me. I smiled at her shyness which I found endearing.

"Ok, don't freak out, but Carlisle's 23 years old." I stated seriously. Bella pales a bit and stumbles a little before stabilizing herself.

"Okay, I'm okay with your relationship as long as he treats you right... does he make you happy?" She asked quietly to which I nod my head and blush. "I've never been in a relationship Bella, but when I'm with him everything feels perfect." I told her honestly and she hugs me tightly.

A couple hours passed by and I was watching a history documentary on the revolutionary war when dad finally came home.

"Hey Alex, how was your day?" Dad asked me like always which caused me to smile at him.

"It was good, I left the school early because I needed to go see Carlisle." I told him straight forwardly and I could tell that he immediately grew worried and that warmed my heart. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly and I replied, "My back was hurting earlier and so Carlisle gave me a ride to here, and then gave me a massage for a couple of hours." He nodded his head in understanding I then decided to tell dad about Carlisle being my boyfriend which made me very nervous.

"Umm...Dad I have something to tell you and it's very important." I slowly said to dad so that he understood the importance of what I was going to tell him. "What is it, Alex?" Dad asked softly and my nervousness skyrocketed through the roof. I stared down at my feet before gathering my courage.

"I have a boyfriend dad, and he's on his way to meet you. When he gets here could you please not freak out." I spoke as I stared into his eyes. Dad's eyes widened but he calmed down and nodded his head which caused me to launch myself into his arms. Shortly after that we heard someone knocking on the door.

Knock, knock, knock

I rushed to the door and opened it to see my beloved boyfriend. I pulled him inside and out of the dreary weather. Carlisle chuckled softly into my ear as he wrapped me into a hug.

"Who's there Alex?" I heard dad call out and I became nervous again. But before I could reply Carlisle gave me a soft kiss on my lips which melted all of the nervousness away. I grabbed his hand and gently pulled him to the living room.

"Dad the person that I want you to meet is here. Once again I plead you to not freak out okay." I replied on our way to the living room.

"Okay, okay. I won't freak out." Dad replied back to me. Once we got into the room dad froze for a minute. "Carlisle what are you doing here?" Dad asked him.

"Hello Charlie, I'm here to ask for your permission to date your son, Alexander." Carlisle responded calmly while looking into my dad's eyes to show his seriousness to the statement. Dad's face went red with rage but it quickly subsided. "Ok, Carlisle I'm trusting you to take care of him. He's my only son and he and his sister mean the world to me." Dad said with unusual amount of seriousness to his voice. "Charlie, I understand and he means the world to me too. I could never think about hurting him it would kill me to do so." Carlisle responded to my dad with a serious tone to his voice. Dad smiled at Carlisle's words and nodded.

"Yay!! I'm so happy that you accepted him dad. Oh by the way you should come with me to see his family sometime soon. The kids already see me as a mother figure, so surprise you now have grandkids." I cheered happily because of the outcome of the meeting. Dad looked shocked at my statement but nodded while grinning widely at the mention of grandkids.

"Darling, it's time for us to go. I booked us a reservation at a restaurant." Carlisle said and I nodded.

"Have him back by midnight, Carlisle." Dad spoke out and Carlisle nodded his head. After that Carlisle wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me to the door. He opened the door to his car and I got in excited about the date planned for us.

A/N:
Sorry about the delay. I got busy with work and I had some trouble with ideas.