Meeting The Family

Alex's POV:

After 10 minutes of driving incredibly fast, I pulled into the driveway of beautiful house that has a lot of windows. I looked over to my youngest daughter with shock clearly written all over my face.
"You kids live here??" I asked her to which she happily nodded her little head. I chuckled and before I could open my door, my oldest son Emmett beat me to it; after opening my door he held out his hand to help me out.
"Oh my, you're such a gentleman Emmett." I sarcastically said.
"I do try ma'am." he retorted while grinning. After a few seconds we both burst out in fits of laughter. I still took his hand let him pull me into the house. Once we walked inside I let out a gasp filled with awe.
"Oh, who's this?" I heard someone ask Emmett. So I looked over in the direction of the voice and saw a beautiful woman with reddish-bronze hair. Emmett took this opportunity to introduce us to each other.
"Mom this is our Aunt Esme for all intents and purposes," he introduced her to me first, "Aunt Esme this is mom." Esme looked surprised at what he called me.
"Hello Esme, My name is Alexander Swan, but I prefer Alex." I introduced myself to her.
"It's so wonderful to meet you, Alex. How did you meet the kids?" Esme asked with a smile on her face.
"Oh, I met all of the kids except for Jasper this morning before school started. I found Alice, Rosalie, Edward, and Emmett crowding around my car." I explained to her.
"Oh, so you go to school with them?" She asked to which I shook my head silently saying 'no'. I could see a look of confusion appear on her face. I chuckled and explained by saying, "While I might go to school it isn't to learn, but to teach. I'm their new English 11 and 12 teacher." Her eyes lit up at my explanation.
"I don't mean to be rude, but I'm curious to know how old you are, do you mind telling me?" I asked
"Oh it's no big deal, I'm 26 years old." She told me.

Esme's POV:
So this is Carlisle's mate. He's very polite and respectful. I was pulled out from my thoughts when I heard a tricky question that he asked.
"I don't mean to be rude, but I'm curious to how old you are, do you mind telling me?" He asked politely to which I could only respond with a smile and told him an age a fews older than when I was physically at when I was changed. I was thrown for a complete loop when he asked his next question.
"So are you really 26 or is that a few years older than when you were changed?" He asked me. Before I could answer Carlisle came in. He was about to ask who the guest was but I heard him whisper.
"Mate..."

Carlisle's POV (Finally lol):
I just got home from the hospital and I walked into the house from the garage. As soon as I walked into the house I was greeted by the sweetest smell I've ever ran into. It was freshly brewed coffee mixed with roses and a hint fresh rain. The scent was intoxicating, but oddly enough the burning that I thought would be there wasn't; in fact I didn't feel any thirst at all. The scent alone calmed my thirst completely. I heard talking from the living room and I saw my adopted sister Esme talking to a young man. I was about to ask her who the young man was, but before I could I met his eyes and I felt like the world stopped and it was just the two of standing there. I knew who the person was instantly and whispered the answer to my own question.
"Mate...." I finally managed to muster up enough strength to look away from those beautiful honey colored eyes. I cleared my throat and introduced myself.
"Hello, my name is Carlisle Cullen." I looked at the beautiful male in front of me. I was about to stick out my hand but I was interrupted by Edward. Damn you. Edward, I wanted to just feel his hand in mine. I thought to my middle son who chuckled at my thoughts.

Edward's POV:
Before Dad could reprimand me for laughing at his thoughts I spoke up.
"Dad there's a reason why I stopped you from shaking his hand."
"And what the hell is the reason" dad asked me but before I could answer mom sent me a thought Don't worry Edward I'll tell Carlisle why. I looked at mom nodded.

Alex's POV:
I saw my middle son nod at me and I blocked my thoughts from him. God damn is Carlisle hot as fuck. I want him to be my daddy, but I'll guess that question will have to wait. I pulled myself from my thoughts and cleared my throat.
"Ahem. Hello Carlisle, my name is Alexander Swan but I prefer Alex." I introduced myself to the Godlike man. He looked at me with those perfect topaz eyes.
"Hello Alexander, it's nice to meet you..." Carlisle started saying. God the way he said my full first name nearly made my knees weak I thought to myself and I interrupted him before he could finish his question.
"The reason Edward interrupted you was the fact that I have a gift, well actually I have a few gifts." I informed everyone.
"I'm sorry to ask but what are your gifts?" I heard someone ask. I looked at the man and thought he looked familiar, but I just shook my head and said, "It's no problem..." I was waiting for him to catch on to what I was doing.
"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Mason Lightwood." I was shocked still my eyes widened to the point of nearly popping out my head.
"Mom, why are you so shocked?" My baby boy asked me. I looked over to Jasper who sent me a wave of calm and I smiled gratefully at him.
"The reason why I'm so shocked is because I'm related to you, Mason." I looked at Mason and now everyone looked shocked.
"H-H-How are we related??!??" Mason stuttered out. I chuckled and said, "You're my great grandpa, I should introduce myself properly. My name is Alexander Lightwood Swan." Mason's eyes widened, "That's impossible!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and stated, "No, it's possible."
"How is it possible for us to be related??!!" Mason demanded to know.
"That's because in 1920 you slept with my great grandma, Isabelle Marianna Swan." I calmly stated. I looked around the room and suddenly everything strange about me made sense and I started laughing.
"I'm sorry about bursting out in laughter everyone, but I just figured out something very interesting." I explained to them.
"What's that mom?" Rosalie asked me. I smiled at her.
"I just realized that I'm 75% human and 25% vampire." I explained to everyone but before I could continue Carlisle interrupted me.
"How do you know about vampires?!?!" He asked me very concerned. I chuckled a bit and said, "One of my gifts is that when I shake hands with someone; I see everything from their birth to now and if I want to I can see parts of the person's future."
"So whose past did you see?" Carlisle asked and I smiled at him.
"I first saw Emmett's past, but during my grading period; Jasper and Ally came in. Ally came in to my classroom to check up on me and to introduce me to Jasper." I smile warmly at both of them and continued on, "When I first saw Jasper's eyes I felt this motherly love come out from the depths of my soul, and when he stuck out his hand to shake mine; the smile on my face faltered a bit and so I explained my gift to him. He told me that he wanted me to know everything, and after I saw what he's been through. I felt so proud that my sweet baby boy managed to stay strong for so long that dark period of his life." I didn't realize that I started crying until I was pulled into hug. I felt safe and sound in the arms of whoever was holding me. I didn't even think about it and acted on instinct by pulling myself closer to the person. I started sobbing into the persons chest; I slowly calmed down.