First Date

Carlisle's POV:
I was driving my mate and I to Seattle for our date, even though it might seem rushed I wanted to do something special. I hope he likes my surprise. My Alexander is everything I've ever wanted in a mate. I love it when he calls me daddy.

"So Daddy, where are you taking me exactly?" Alexander asked in a childlike manner which made my lust rise up a bit. I had to push my lust away otherwise I'd ravish him again.

"Well that my dear Alexander is a surprise." I calmly replied to him and I heard him shiver slightly at the sound of my voice which caused me to smirk. I loved the effect that I have on him.

Alex's POV:
God the effect Carlisle has on me is insane, every time his voice gets husky makes me want to tackle him and let him have his way with me. While I was doing my inner monologue we pulled up to a fancy restaurant called Il Terrazzo Carmine.

"Oh Daddy this place is beautiful. I heard so many good things about this place." I whispered to my daddy, and I saw him give me a heartfelt smile which made me swoon. We walked into the restaurant and the hostess asked.
"Reservation?"

"I have one under Carlisle Cullen." My daddy told the hostess, who nodded and said, "Right this way sir." Daddy placed a hand on my lower back and led me to the table. Once we got to the table daddy pulled a chair out for me and I sat down and I watched him take the seat opposite of me.

"So what do you think of our first date so far?" Asked daddy in a low voice which got me a little hot and bothered.

"I love it so far daddy. I can't wait for the rest of it." I replied in a slight whisper. After daddy ordered our food we got to talking about my life and what I wanted to do with it. I told him that I wanted to be his husband and the mother of his kids for eternity. Shortly after I told him that our food was delivered to our table. We both got steaks with mashed potatoes, his was obviously rare so that he could drink what was left of the blood and mine was medium rare. After eating Carlisle paid the bill and we left without bothering about the change because Carlisle didn't care about it.
(A/N: I wish I could be that rich!!!)

A/N: Feel free to leave suggestions for what should happen next. I couldn't really think of anything so that's why I haven't updated for so long! Sorry for the wait!!!