Bella's Coming Back Home

It's been 17 years since Renee walked out on Charlie and taking Isabella with her, leaving Charlie alone with Alexander, Bella's older twin brother. Throughout the years even though he got to spend time with his sister; Alexander still hated that for most of the year he was separated from his twin he occasionally has nightmares of the night that Bella was taken from him and his dad. But he was in for a big shock today.

Alex's POV:
I just got home from the Rez, and I saw dad home which was odd considering as the chief of police his dad was very busy. I wonder why dad is home so early. I thought to myself. I shrugged and walked into the house and saw dad on the couch watching the ballgame. 
"Hey dad, what's up?" I asked dad. Dad jumped in freight and I busted out laughing. 
"Oh, hey Alex; I didn't notice you coming in. How was school?" Dad asked.
"It was alright, I had to give a couple students detention." I replied. Yup I'm a 17 year old teacher, I graduated high school at 10 then went onto college to get a Master's in education. I teach English at the high school where I graduated from La Push High.
"Oh that's a good job, you've always been one to follow rules and made sure others followed them too....Can you come take seat?" Dad replied. Confused I did what he asked, "Dad what's going on?" I asked. 
After a few minutes dad said "I have some news to tell you." "What is it?" I asked. Dad took a deep breath and calmly stated, "Bella's coming back home tomorrow." I was shocked and ecstatic from the news.
"REALLY?!?!" I yelled in delight and dad nodded. "Which High school will she be attending?" I asked. Dad looked at my face and I saw that he was struggling to tell me the answer. I put my hand on his knee and said, "Dad if she is going to be attending Forks High I need to know now." As soon as told him that he got a confused look on his face. I had to ask a question at that point. So I simply asked, "Do you honestly think I'd let my sister go to a new school alone where she doesn't know anyone?" I saw relief spread across his face and he chuckled. "I guess I didn't need to ask if you'd be willing to transfer from La Push High now did I?"
"Of course not, now let me go make a few calls." I replied and so I got up and went onto the porch and dialed the principal of La Push High.
The principal picked up on the second ring and said, "Hello Mr. Swan how can I be of assistance?"
"I'm sorry to say that this phone call is not a happy one Mrs. Rivers..." I calmly stated. This got her attention and she asked, "What do you mean?" "I'm calling to inform you that I'm going to be resigning from La Push High because my sister will be coming back home tomorrow and neither my dad nor I are comfortable with sending her to a school where she doesn't know a single person." I responded
"Oh, I understand I wouldn't feel comfortable either if I was in your shoes, I'll call up the Forks High's principal and let him know that you'll be resigning from here and would like to teach there..just give me a few minutes to get everything situated." Mrs. Rivers replied. "Thank you for this and for letting me teach there for 2 years." I told her and after exchanging goodbyes I hung up. Letting out a breath that I didn't know that is was holding in I walked back into the house.

Third Person's POV:
While Alex was talking to the principal. Across town and on the outskirts of Forks there was a house filled with vampires. Everything was calm until a certain pixie like vampire started to stare off into the distance.

Alice's POV:
I was sitting with my mate, Jasper, and we were watching Edward and Emmett play the Xbox. When I was pulled into vision.
I was on the chief of police's porch. There I saw teenager on the phone. I listened in, "Ah hello Mr. Danvers, my name is Alexander Swan." ... "My twin sister will be attending Forks High and both my father and I don't feel comfortable with letting her go to a school where she doesn't know anyone..I was wondering if I could be a teacher for both English 11 and 12...That's wonderful!" After the phone call the vision changed to where Alexander was standing holding Carlisle's hands and staring Carlisle in the eyes with a look of adoration and love in his eyes. Carlisle let go of one of Alexander's hand and put his hand on Alexander's cheek cupping his face. Carlisle then said, "I love you, Il mio amore." After saying that Carlisle leaned in until their lips met. I was watching them kiss with passion until I was pulled back to reality. I let out a loud squeal of excitement.
"Darling what did you see?" Jasper asked fully bringing me back to reality. Edward make sure dad isn't around before telling them. I'm too excited to trust my voice. I thought to Edward who nodded.