Chapter 4

...Previously...

" Okay, You can come too," Tony says thinking that I will good to have extra help. Percy says to Tony" But I will need a suit and mask "Tony replies" I will get you one and by the way Boys, We are going to Germany " while looking at them. Percy and Peter look at each other and shrug.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third Person's Point of View

Percy and Peter watch others hidden from as the others try to make Steve surrender. Peter was wearing his upgraded spiderman suit that Tony Stark gave him while Percy was wearing a dark navy blue suit, gloves which had water tanks in it which Percy can summon water from and a silver chest plate with a blueish tint to it along with a dark navy mask (Author Notes: Basically the one in the cover but instead of gold its silver with a blueish tint and mask is added).

"Perce, We are going to meet Captain America and all the Avengers, "said Peter excitedly to Percy who looked bored to be here but was keeping an eye on things happenings

 "Pete, We are fighting him, "said Percy in a bored voice but Peter didn't listen and was excited. Percy turned his head and rolled his eyes. Both of them turned to listen to the conversation that was happening. Just to hear Tony giving the signal to Peter.

Tony Stark said" All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" while shouting the last part. Peter jumps out of his hiding spot and shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands. "Nice job, kid," said Tony.

" Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you." said Peter still excited. Percy in his hiding place facepalmed and rolled his eyes.

 "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation," said Tony to Peter but Peter continues talking " Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."Tony tries to talk"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..." but Peter interrupted him "Hey, everyone."

"good job"Tony finished after Peter.

" You've been busy," said Steve while looking at Peter, Natasha also looks at Spiderman curiously

 "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart" said Tony trying to be to calm.

"You did that when you signed " Steve argued back.

Tony said" We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite." Steve looks aside." Come on." Tony said.

While this was happening Percy sensed someone close to Peter but he was tiny so he slowly crept closer to Peter without others noticing.

Sam radios Steve "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway " turns head and holds his hand up and Clint shoots the web off and jumps off the roof and joins Steve. Steve said "Alright Lang" giving the signal to Scott but nothing happens Steve tries again "Lang "others on Steve's side also listen worried to Steve as tries again.

"Looking for him...." said someone. Everyone turned to see Percy standing next to Peter and his hand was a ball made of water in which Scott was trapped inside. Percy continues"....he was trying to seek on Spidey"

"Ahh, Guys, This one has crazy powers that stopping me from growing big again," said Scott from inside the ball 

Steve and Clint looked at the kid who was holding Scott he looked bored to be here.