Chapter 6

Third Person Point of View.

One Month after the Civil War incident. In Avengers in a conference room was very important meeting those who are present are Tony, Rhodey, Natasha, T'Challa, Vision, Clint, Scott, Wanda, Bucky, Steve, Sam who glaring at each other and finally Nick Fury who gathered everyone here and Phil Coulson who gave a heart attack to Tony when He saw Phil walk into his living room in the morning.

Fury looked angry and slammed his hands "How disappointing, Avengers are supposed to protect the earth from disasters but they are fighting each other" He said while glaring at them who flinched at his stare.

Scott opened his mouth to say he was not Avenger when the Ex-Shield Director turned to him and said"You fought with them, So now you are Avenger" while gesturing towards at him, Bucky, Clint.

Tony was going open his mouth. When Fury turned to both him and Steve and said "Both of you made mistakes, so both you are to blame" while glaring at him and Steve.

Fury continued "All you now will work together without fighting. I and Coulson have managed to remove the Accords so you aren't criminals anymore" He said while gesturing to Cap's team. Fury calmed down and sat in a chair and pressed a button on a remote bringing the screen behind to life said "Analysis shows that Rhodes would have lost legs from that impact but luckily he was saved" and the screen was showing Rhodey falling and Riptide flung himself at Rhodes and put a protective bubble around them both.

Everyone winced and looked at each other and agreed that they will work together once more. Fury saw their looks and stood up and said "Excellent, We need these two also, Stark contact them" He said pointing to Spiderman and Riptide while walking to back where Coulson was sitting and observing.

Both Tony and Steve"They are just Kids" and then looked at each other but Fury just glared at them. Everyone looked at Tony signed and said" F.R. I, Video Call Peter and Percy Parker "Bucky asked"They are Brother" Tony replied without turning back "Adopted".

Others looked interested now they wanted to see them with their masks.F.R.I said"Finished "

The screen opens to show a room divided into parts. There were two boys one was on the bed reading a book and the other was sitting at the desk working which they couldn't see. The rest of Avengers guessed the boy working must be Spiderman while the boy in the bed was Riptide from the height difference.

Tony looked at both boys on the screen and shouted"Peter!".

Peter jumped up jerked his wrists causing his webs to stick to things in the corner and everything fell. Everyone in the room stifled the laughter at the boy's action but was also surprised Riptide didn't react at all he just lifted his head and looked at Tony.

Tony said" Oh man, Don't you ever get scared Percy" Percy stared at Tony and shrugged and used his powers to put the things back to its place.

"Thanks, Perce," said Peter while coming forward to and turned to Tony and said" Hey Mr.Stark, What can we do for you?" was going to ask other question when he noticed Captain America and the others but didn't notice Fury and Coulson because they were hiding in shadows and observing but Percy noticed them.

"Ah Mr. Stark," said Peter surprised."It's okay Underoos Someone persuaded us to become a team again and also removed the Accords," said Tony calming Peter down.

"Hi everyone, but who be so powerful to persuade all the Avengers," asked Peter curiously the Avengers looked at each other not sure how to answer but before they could

"Nick Fury Ex-Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, Died When H.Y.D.R.A took over S.H.I.E.L.D, He was assassinated is standing along with Phil Coulson Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, Died in When Loki attacked A S.H.I.E.L.D base, are in back in shadows trying to hide and observe and They can't be dead when they are standing right there," said Percy  while pointing at Fury and Coulson

Everyone looked at Percy in shock even Fury and Coulson was a little surprised. Peter looks brother and turns back to Tony and asks "Why are we needed" Tony looks at with a smile and says "You and Percy are Avengers now, Can you come here now".

Peter looks shocked but then grins asks"Really" to which Tony nodded. Peter looked happy and turned to toward his brother who was putting things in his and Peter's Backpack and Peter joined to help.

The Avengers looked at them Peter was still packing but Percy was finished and reading his book while sitting in his bed."Finished" Peter said while closing his bag and wrote a note to Aunt May.

When Peter was going to leave through the door Percy grabbed Peter's arm and turned to Tony asked "Location" Tony looked confused but gave the location "Avengers Tower, New York"

"Perce.." was all Peter was could the disappeared from their room. Tony looked at the empty room shocked along with the others who were going to do something when Percy and Peter appeared in front of them.

..What," continued Peter then realized where he was and turned to Percy and said "You can teleport yourself that awesome" 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone like this chapter, Pls forgive if there any type of mistakes in this  chapter🙂

~ 💜 Abby 💜 ~