No more diapers

*Authors point of view* 

The week had gone on the Sherlock was supposed to have (Y/n) potty trained by Friday night. The current night was Wednesday. John had expected it to take longer. He had lots of expectations, but what he came home too wasn't one of them. 

John walked into their apartment, immediately finding it trashed and no sign of either of the two. "Sherlock!" John yelled, looking around. "John! Get in here!" 

John ran upstairs and was greeted with a crazy sight. Sherlock was handcuffed to (Y/n)'s crib."Sherlock, what happened?" John didn't know whether to laugh or not. " We ran out of diapers and I tried to make her wear children underwear. There is nothing in here to pick this so go get the keys and find her."Sherlock said, annoyed. 

"GRAHH!!!"There was (Y/n)s growl as she went flying past the room, holding Johns' toothbrush and she was naked. "Hey! Get back here!" Sherlock groaned. 

"She has my toothbrush" John couldn't help but to laugh. Sherlock got overthrown by a child. " Haha very funny! Now help me!"Sherlock said annoyed. John contained himself and went to his desk, looking for the keys. Once he found them he saw (Y/n) In front of the way to Sherlock.

*Johns point of view*

"(Y/n) move please" I said. "NU!" She screamed and threw a fork at me. How did she even reach the silverware drawer!? She ran at me."AH!" I ran from her, jumping over the couch and then back to Sherlock, shutting the door."She attacked me with a fork!" 

"Yeah she has that tendency, now uncuff me," Sherlock said. I got him uncuffed and looked towards the door. It was quiet."We are hiding away from a 1-year-old. come on John get yourself together" Sherlock opened the door and was immediately hit with a plunger. He rubbed his head seeing the child angrily advance towards them. Both Sherlock and I quickly shut the door. "Yeah, we are hiding here. She will run her energy down" I said. 

*Authors point of view*

The two sat in the room for a small while. It had been quiet for half an hour. Was it safe?

Both males got up and exited the room, Sherlock being first. They made their way around their flat, finding Mrs.Hudson holding (Y/n) who was wearing a new diaper and asleep."Shes just adorable"Their landlord said softly, smiling."Shes wild no doubt, but nothing I couldn't handle"She giggled. 

"Thank you, Mrs.Hudson. She gets feisty" John said."Most children do. She's getting older. I heard about you trying to potty train her and I'm betting she is having to deal with the terrible twos" Mrs.Hudson waved it off. Watching the angel was a pleasure. 

"Whats the terrible twos?"Sherlock asked. "Come here" Sherlock listened to Mrs.Hudson and grew closer. She took his finger and rubbed it against (Y/n)s gums." shes growing teeth and it's hurting her" She said. "Makes sen-Hey!"Sherlock pulled his finger back as (Y/n) giggled."Aww did you try to bite Sherlock? You did, didn't you? Aww"Mrs.Hudson said in a higher-pitched voice which caught (Y/n)'s attention and made her laugh. "You Boys are amateurs but if you ever need help then don't be afraid to ask"Mrs.Hudson gave the angel to her father and pat her curly head."See ya sweetie"

"bye-bye"(Y/n) smiled and waved her little hand, looking at Sherlock and sticking her tongue out. Sherlock sighed."Let's get that tooth pain dealt with" He said, picking her up and walking away so no more damage was done in their already broken flat.