"Everything Can Be Perfect, Just Don't Leave Me." - Nico Rosberg

Requested by; Mary727262

Request; First of all I love your Book and I would love to request 117 and 124 with Nico Rosberg when you have a love affair and he promise you for 3 years too leave his wife to be with you but he hasn't done it and you are tired of waiting for him and tired of keep losing against Vivian but he tries everything to change your mind much love and a nice week

Prompts; 117- "I'm Just Tired Of This, I'm Just Tired Of It All." + 124- "We Can Start Over, I'll Do Anything, Everything Can Be Perfect, Just Don't Leave Me."

note; I am so sorry it took so long, but here it is, I hope you like it.

••••

You had met Nico during the 2016 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix when you had moved to the city a few days prior became very close with him during the last couple of months of 2016, one night in March 2017 things became heated very quickly and you slept together, the next morning both you and Nico agreed to never mention anything that had happened the night before, The very next day Nico showed up to your apartment and pushed you up against the wall.

"I can't stop thinking about you... about the other night." Nico had said while his hands roamed your body. "I need to feel you." He said before kissing you.

For the next several months you and Nico slept together behind his wife's back, you knew what you were doing was wrong but you couldn't stop, when November 2017 rolled by Nico began promising things and you believed him.

"I'm going to leave her." Nico would say right after you had sex. "I love you." He would tell you each morning right before he left to go back to her. " I just need a little more time." He would answer when you asked when he was going to leave her.

It's now March 2019 and he has yet to keep any of his promises and you were getting tired of waiting and tired of his empty promises, You were getting tired of hiding your relationship and tired of always having to accept the fact that you could never go out in public for a meal or a proper date.

"Hi." Nico says with a smile on his face when you opened your apartment door.

"Hi." You say stepping aside to let him in, he steps inside and you close the door. "So... I think we need to talk."

"Oh, this sounds serious." He says.

"It kind of is." You tell him, he nods his head.

"What's wrong?" He asks, you take in a deep breath.

"Are you ever going to leave Vivian?" You ask.

"Yes, of course, why would you ask that? I've told you I will." Nico say.

"You have." You say. "When are you going to leave her?"

"Soon... I just need a little more time." Nico says.

"I've given you almost three years!" You say loudly. "How much more time should I give you?" You ask.

"Just a little more." Nico says. "I promise, I'll leave her." He says, you shake your head.

"You can't have the best of both worlds, Nico." You say. "I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of your empty promises... I'm just tired of this, I'm just tired of it all." You say.

"What are you trying to say?" Nico asks, you could hear the worry and concern in his voice.

"That I'm done... I'm done waiting, I'm done falling for your words, You're never going to leave her and we both know that you want her while you also want me and it doesn't work like that." You say. "I'm done... We are done."

"No... no, please don't say that... We can start over, I'll do anything, everything can be perfect, just don't leave me, what can I do to make you stay? What can I do to make this better? Perfect?" Nico asks, he didn't want to lose you, he was prepared to do anything except leave his wife.

"You can start by leaving and then deleting my number." You say. "Wait, no." You say stepping closer to him, you pull his phone from his jean pocket and open his contacts. "I'll delete it for you." You say.

"No, Stop it." Nico says trying to reach for his phone. "We can work this out."

"There is nothing to work out." You say erasing your number from his phone, you hand it back to him. "I won't say anything to her as long as you stay away from me." You say.

"Don't do this..." He says, you walk to your front door and open it.

"Please go..." You say.

"Please... we can fix this." He says.

"Just go..." You say, Nico felt defeated but he didn't want to give up. "Go home, be with her, love her and leave me alone." You say, Nico slowly made his way out of your apartment, he turns to say one last thing only to be met with your door slamming in his face, Nico placed his hand against the door before slowly walking away.

You lean your back against the door and slide down to the floor feeling tears streaming down your cheeks, you place your head on your knees crying, that was the hardest decisions you had to make for yourself, you had to break it off, you were only hurting yourself.

••••

Total Word Count; 776