Mick Schumacher - You're My Ex I Never Got Over, Why Are You Here? - Part 2

Requested by: F1Holland

Request: Oh my, can you please write a part 2?? 😍 [C6]

Note: If you have something to request, please make use of my tumblr page athenathesharkwrites.tumblr.com

Mick steps inside the apartment building and begins making his way up the stairs to the second floor, after (Y/n) had left the coffee shop in a hurry he had collected her late and muffin before asking where she lived, he was in town for a reason a...

Mick steps inside the apartment building and begins making his way up the stairs to the second floor, after (Y/n) had left the coffee shop in a hurry he had collected her late and muffin before asking where she lived, he was in town for a reason and that was to try to fix things between them, he finds her apartment door and knocks on it, he could hear shuffling coming from inside and then footsteps getting closer to the door, it opens revealing (Y/n), her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asks, her voice sounding hoarse from the crying.

"I um brought you your coffee and muffin," Mick says, he wasn't sure how to respond to seeing her so vulnerable.

"How did you know where I live?" (Y/n) asks.

"It's a small community." Mick states, (Y/n) lets out a sigh.

"Why are you here, Mick?" (Y/n) asks, Mick was about to respond but (y/n) quickly cuts him off." And don't give me that bullshit about just coming for a visit, nobody comes here unless they wanted a fresh start and that is not why you're here."

"I told you, I came to see you," Mick says.

"Your exact words were that you were hoping to see me, you have, now, please leave." (Y/n) says, just seeing him brought back all the memories and the heartbreak, she begins closing the door but he quickly places his hand on it stopping her from closing it.

"Wait, I want to talk," Mick says.

"We have nothing to say to each other." (Y/n) says, her eyes cold. "You said enough that night."

"(Y/n), please..." Mick's eyes pleaded with her. "I'm sorry, I regret what I said to you every single day and I wish that I could take it back."

"Doesn't regret always come too late?" (Y/n) says.

"Please, (Y/n)... please." He pleads, he wanted to fix things between them. "Can I come in so we can? You can drink your coffee and eat your muffin, please, (Y/n)... I miss you." (Y/n) knew if she didn't let him in he would continue to try, who knows I might get closure and be able to move on with life, she thought to herself.

"Fine." (Y/n) says taking a step to the side, Mick gives her a thankful smile before stepping into her apartment. 

"Thank you," Mick says, he looks around the small apartment, different from the one they stayed in.

"Say what you need to say." (Y/n) says, Mick places the coffee and the muffin on a small round table and turns to face her. "Because I'm not sure if anything that you're about to say will make things better."

"I can try, right?" Mick says, (Y/n) nods her head. "I just— you're not clingy, I just want to say that first and I'm sorry I said that, you weren't clingy and I have no idea why I spat that out, you're not annoying either and I certainly don't wish that I've never met you, because you were my rock."

"Why did you say it then? Why say something if you don't mean it?" (Y/n) asks, reliving that night in her mind.

"I uh— I have no excuse," Mick says. "I had a gotten a phone call and they made me so angry, I took it out on you and I shouldn't have, I have no excuse for my behaviour."

"You're right, you have no excuse." (Y/n) says, Mick's shoulders slump. "And this isn't going to fix anything between us, sorry to disappoint you and sorry you had to come all this way just to be disappointed."

"No, I just— I had to come and explain myself to you, I've been hiding like a coward when I should have been apologizing to you," Mick says. "I don't expect you to forgive me overnight."

"I've already forgiven you." (Y/n) says. "Not for your sake but for my own." He nods his head. "Do you have anything else to add?"

"Do you think we'll ever be okay? That one day we could...?" He trails off.

"Maybe one day we could be friends again." Not what he wanted to hear but friendship was better than nothing. "But I don't think we'll ever date again."