"Do You Think We're Bad People?" - Sebastian Vettel

Requested by; Emma2052

Prompts; 49- "Do You Think We're Bad People?" + 57- "This Is Hard For Me Too."

Request; I would like to request 49 and 57 with Sebastian when you're his daughter he got with 18 but he and Hanna had to give you away because they were too young to take care of you. One night Hanna have a nightmare that you shout at her for leaving you alone and don't be there for holding your hand on your first day of school. When she wakes up Sebastian is up as well and asks her what happened after she told him what she had dreamed Sebastian promises her to find you and take you back home. Much Love ❤️

note; sorry it took so long!! I hope you like it. Also I really hope you don't mind me using your name... and I also hope it is your name otherwise I fucked up...

••••

"How dare you? how dare you try and insert yourself back into my life, after you had left me behind." Emma says aggressively. "You have no right after abandoning me."

"I didn't mean... I didn't know." Hanna says as tears form in her eyes. "Giving you up... It was the hardest decision I had to make in my entire life."

"Hardest decision? didn't you stop to think that maybe this is hard for me too?"  Emma asks. "Why did you?" She asks

"I was so young... scared." Hanna almost whispers.

"Who isn't? But you took the easy way out and now you want to worm yourself back into my life?" Emma says. "It doesn't work like that!"

"I'm sorry." Hanna says. "I'm so sorry." She sobs, by now her tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Sorry? Sorry can't make up for so many years that I've been alone." Emma says. "Where were you when I needed you the most? You were enjoying your fancy life!" Emma says loudly. "You were reading bedtime stories to my siblings!" Her voice was becoming louder.

"Em-" Hanna begins but was cut off by Emma.

"Don't!" Emma almost snarls. "Don't you dare, You weren't there for me on my first day of school, I was so scared... I was alone, nobody held my hand, nobody reassured me that everything would be okay." Emma says.

"I want to make things right." Hanna cries out.

"Where were you when I fell off my bike for the first time? When I got hurt? Nowhere, I was crying and you weren't there! You weren't there when I got my first lover... when they broke my heart, you weren't there to tell me that I deserved better!" Emma says glaring at Hanna, she takes a step closer to Hanna. "And you want to make things right?" Emma leans closer to Hanna. "You can't make things right..." She whispers making Hanna cry out louder.

"Emma... pl-please." Hanna cries out wiping her eyes. "I ca-can only t-try." Hanna sobs, Emma takes a step back from Hanna. "Gi-give me a-a cha-chance." Hanna begs as she reaches out for Emma her hand goes through Emma.

"I'm not here... you gave me away, remember?" Emma says.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO!" Hanna screams.

"Yet you did..." Emma says. "You can't make this right... nobody can." She says before vanishing into thin air in front of Hanna's eyes.

"Emma? Emma!" Hanna yells into the void.

"Hanna, wake up." Sebastian says shaking his wife, Hanna suddenly opens her eyes and sits up on the bed gasping for air.

"Oh go-" Hanna begins before covering her face beginning to cry.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asks wrapping his arms around her. "What happened?" He asks.

"I-I dreamt of her..." Hanna softly says. "She was yelling at me."

"Who?" Sebastian asks, she uncovers her face and looks at him.

"Our daughter... Emma." Hanna says.

"Emma? why was she yelling at you?" Sebastian asks.

"Because we left her, we abandoned her." Hanna says. "We gave her up."

"You know we had no choice." Sebastian says trying to comfort her. "We were too young."

"We could have tried..." Hanna whispers, Sebastian starts rubbing slow circles on her back. "We could've... tried harder."

"We weren't ready..." Sebastian says. "We wouldn't have been able to care for her properly."

"Maybe we made a mistake... maybe we could've." Hanna says. "Maybe we could've given her a good life with us." Hanna says.

"Do you honestly think we could've?" Sebastian asks, Hanna shrugs her shoulders not knowing the answer.

"We'll never know..." Hanna mumbles. "Do you think we're bad people?" Hanna asks.

"No, no... we're not." Sebastian says. "We probably made a few mistakes, but we're not bad people." Sebastian says. "The only thing that we can do is try and right those wrongs..."

"How?" Hanna asks.

"By finding her." Sebastian says. "And bringing her back home."

"What if she hates us?" Hanna asks. "We abandonded her."

"We'll deal with it as it comes... we can't predict what she's going to feel towards us." Sebastian says, Hanna nods her head. "I promise you, I will find her and bring her back home."