"On Your Knees." - Carlos Sainz Jr

Requested by; -Lilah

Request; This one with Carlosss😍 And this prompt too with carlos please🙏🏼❤️

Prompts; A15= "Make Me" & B26*- "On Your Knees."

Note; I smashed the two requests together, hope you don't mind.

Warnings: Nude, cock sucking, cock teasing, teasing, (Y/n) touching her own pussy to tease Carlos

(Y/n) pulls the robe over her shoulders and pulls it over her body covering her breast, she had been trying to get Carlos's attention the entire day and if he wasn't going to give it to her she would force him to pay attention to her, she walks out of the bedroom and towards the living room where he was too busy playing FIFA and ignoring her when she was craving him, she stopped in the door frame and tosses her underwear towards him, it hits his chest causing him to look at the fabric that fell to the floor, he looks towards the archway and sees (Y/n) standing there, he looks away to focus on the game on the screen before looking back at her, her breast was covered with the robe but he could clearly see that she was nude underneath the robe.

"Wow, what is going on?" Carlos asks, his attention fully on her and the game completely forgotten now, (Y/n) gives him a smirk before walking away from the living room and back to the bedroom, she could hear the controller being dropped following her. "Where are you going? Come back, the living room is just as good as the bedroom." (Y/n) enters the bedroom with Carlos shortly behind her. "Are you trying to show me something? Is that a new robe? Did you get a tattoo? Maybe a piercing?" (Y/n) chuckles at his questions.

"None of the above." (Y/n) says. "I wanted your attention." (Y/n) could see his eyes moving down her body. "I need you, Carlos... I want you." (Y/n) removes the robe and drops it to the floor, His eyes snap up to her breast as she now stood completely exposed in front of him, Carlos pulls her closer gripping her hair as he kisses her with hunger, he quickly moves from her lips to her jawline and neck, she unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his jeans.

"Let me make you feel good." Carlos murmurs against the skin on her neck, (Y/n) lets out a soft hum as she thought of him between her legs giving her pleasure but she wasn't going to let him off the hook for teasing her, even if it meant that she would have to wait to receive her own pleasure, she could always tease him more by tying him up and using her hands and vibrator in front of him, just maybe she could have the orgasm she's been trying to give herself the entire afternoon.

"You first." (Y/n) purrs in his ear, her fingers curl around his t-shirt's hem and lifts it up removing his shirt wanting him to completely naked as well. "Let me make you feel good." Carlos could feel his cock twitch in his underwear.

"On your knees," Carlos demands, the authority in his voice making her clit twitch. "What are you waiting for?" (Y/n) kneels down in front of him and pulls his pants and underwear down his legs, he steps out of them and (Y/n) pushes them aside, he was going to regret ignoring her.

"I'm not waiting for anything." (Y/n) softly says, she traces her fingers over his cock, teasing him. "But I do have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" Carlos asks, he had no idea what was waiting for him.

"I am so wet..." (Y/n) says, her hand leaving his cock and disappearing between her legs, pushing two fingers between her moist pussy lips she rubs herself. "Mhm... I want you so badly." Collecting her wetness on her fingers she spread it over her palm.

"You're teasing," Carlos states, he was becoming impatient. "Either do something or I'll make you do something." A mischievous smirk covered (Y/n)'s lips as she removes her hand from her pussy.

"Look how wet I am for you." (Y/n) softly says, her eyes looking innocent but the game she was playing was far from innocent.

"(Y/n)..." Carlos warns her, but she wasn't going to let him win, she was going to tease him as long as she wanted or for as long as his patience lasted.

"Mhm, just for you." (Y/n) says, she wraps her wet hand around his cock spreading her own wetness around him as she moved her hand back and forth, she could feel his cock harden inside her hand as she rubbed his cock, she uses her other hand to brush her fingers over his ball while moving her thumb over the tip of his cock.

"Fuck, (Y/n)..." Carlos moans, she moves closer to his cock stopping inches away from his cock, he could feel her breath blowing over his cock. "(Y/n)..." She looks up at him and saw him staring down at her waiting for her to stop teasing him and take him, the sight of her on her knees completely nude and her lips inches away from his cock made his eyes darken with lust. "Fuck, stop teasing, (Y/n)." (Y/n) places a soft kiss on the top of his cock before sliding her tongue across his cock, she licked him as if she were licking ice cream. "Mhm." Her eyes stayed on his face as she licked him, his eyes fall close in pleasure but quickly snap open when her tongue disappeared, a giggle escapes from (Y/n)'s lips.

"If you thought that you would get a reward after ignoring me the entire afternoon when I wanted you then you are sadly mistaken." (Y/n) says. "You made me wait, If you want me to stop teasing you then you're going to have to make me."