Alone With Him

Things to know :
Y/n = Your Name
H/l = Hair Length
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = Hair Color
Italics = Your Thoughts
Bold = Author Note
Underline = Your Inner Wolf Talking

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day Aphmau and I were standing outside of the Gym locker rooms. Aph started freaking out and yelling, it was kinda funny...

"WHAT!? Get naked? In front of others!?"she yelled.

"Geez, when you say it like that, of course it sounds bad..."

"Ugh! I don't wanna go to Gym class!" She whined.

"H-hey, calm down. Look, it's just going into the girl's locker room and getting changed. You can just go in the bathroom stall if you feel uncomfortable."

"Is that what you did when you were in military school?"

"No cause I can't see anyone, so I just assumed they couldn't see me. I mean, it worked, haha. Imagine showering," I laughed.

"Awwwwww," she whined.

"Think on the bright side! This is our first non-academic class together!"

"I mean... I guess your right. That is a plus!"

"Yeah!" I cheered.

"Umm... but I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of changing in front of others."

"You'll be fine!" I tried my hardest to cheer her up.

Just with my luck, I sensed the one and only Aaron at the end of the hallway, he started walking in my direction. I quickly turned to Aphmau and pushed her into the locker room.

"It's now or never! Meet you in there!" I say.

"No! Y/n I'm not ready! AHHH."

"Y/n, do you know that girl?" Aaron asked me.

"No, she was afraid of going into the locker room so I pushed her through the doorway. I thought it was kind of funny," I lied, he can't know I have been making friends.

"Don't be mean to people, just as long as she isn't your friend its fine," he replied.

"I have to go now too Aaron, can you face me towards the locker room?" I felt my body spin slighty. "Thanks, see you after school...." I turned and made my way into the locker room.

I think I might follow my own advice... I walked into a bathroom stall and got changed. I waited in there until everyone left. I think the locker room is empty... Besides, what's the worst that can happen? I quickly walk out of the stall and bumped into someone.

"Well, look who we have here!" Her voice screeched.

"Oh no..." I said with panic.

"What's this potatoes name again?" Ivy asked, turning to her friends.

"I heard her name was Y/n," Lily replied.

"Hey! Don't call me that! Can I fo now? Leave me alone."

"Calling you what? Oh! You mean.... A POTATO?" Ivy asked.

"Yes! And I don't like it and why do you keep bothering me?" I yelled at her.

"Bothering you? Bothering you? You're bothering me! I saw you sit next to Garroth Ro'meave in class the other day!" She screeched, "Right after I had told you to stay away from him!"