The Explaination

Don't worry there is still 5 chapters left! Also there is swearing and watch for ⚠️ that sign!

Y/n's P.O.V.

Mr. Gavin asked me to attend the school's Prom so I could keep the Werewolf students in check. He gave me two tickets so I could bring someone as well... Who should I bring for tomorrow?

Red haired!

Tara? That's a good idea. And that can be where I say my final goodbye to everyone.

Make sad.

I know I am making you sad but I already told you. There is nothing, and no one that is going to change my mind. I am unwanted here, that much is clear to me.

Mental sigh.

Mental sigh is right.

Once again, Aaron did not walk me to school, and once again I was not interrupted by Ivy or Gene or basically anyone. They have to be up to something... Dante asked if we could move the study session to today because Prom is on Friday, tomorrow. I agreed, but that means Gene will be there. He very specifically told me that he is busy on Fridays, so that means he will be at his house today. Unless... he didn't hear about me coming and is going with his friends. But with my luck, that's probably not the case.

Irene, seeing where I am going is a lot harder now, I mean with or without the bandana I still wouldn't be able to see. Can't I just take it off? It's not like it matters at this point, everyone probably knows by now.

So with that, I untied my bandana from around my eye and tied it onto my wrist. I was getting nervous as I approached the school. How will I ask Tara to go with me? Does she even want to go? She probably has a date already with some junior or senior werewolf, they all love her.

"Ah!" I bumped into someone while I was walking, not paying attention.

"Watch where you are walking," the guy growled.

"I am so sorry! I promise it was an accident!" I whimpered.

The person turned around, I have seen him around the school before, and he is not that friendly. When he saw me, he stepped backwards and glared at me.

"Great, now I have slut on me," he growled, walking away.

W-what?

I ran into the school and just as I feared. Everywhere. My wolf said there were photos everywhere of Gene kissing me or Gene pinning me down in the park or Gene dragging me into a closet. I let out a small whimper and ran to my locker. Tears flooded my eye as I finally got to my locker. I pulled it open, only for notes to fall out of my locker saying, 'Slut' 'Hussy' 'Worthless' 'Go kill yourself'. They are all right.

I shoved the notes and a bunch of the photos into my bag, slammed my locker closed, and ran away from everyone's whispering voices in the hallway and suggestive glances. I cried harder as I ran to my first class, but made sure to stop when I got there. I opened the door and sat down in my regular seat, where I gently laid my head in my arms and silently cried.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I watched as Y/n walked into the room, her face was wet and very red. She must have been crying. Not like I care... I stared at the cut that stretched across her face, how did that happen? She sat down in her seat, next to mine. Y/n laid her head in her arms and I heard her continue to cry. Why is she crying so much?

As the end of the class came around, she finally lifted her head from her arms. It was still red and her eye was bloodshot from crying. The bell rung and she whipped around and left the room quickly. In doing so, I saw a few pieces of paper fly out of her bag. I grabbed them from the floor where they landed and started unfolding them.