Cool Moms (Ro'Maeve Family Pt. 1)

Quick note : THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG CHAPTER TO BE THE EQUIVALENT OF ONE CHPTER PLUS ANOTHER CHAPTER. ALMOST 4000 WORDS(HOPEFULLY) BECAUSE 4000 IS THE EQUIVALENT OF TWO CHAPTERS THAT I USALLY WRITE. I HAD TO SPLIT THIS CHAPTER INTO THREE PARTS BECAUSE IT WAS THAT LONG! Btw ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ There will be things like cuss words and abuse. If you dislike any of these please watch out for this sign (⚠️) That will tell you when to skip it. Sorry if it makes you guys uncomfortable... Please skip if it bothers you.

*Yawn* "Another day of hel—" I pause and think. "OMI IT'S SATURDAY!" I screeched from my room.

Aaron started banging his fist of the wall and yelling 'shut up'.

What butt dead?

You mean what went up his butt and died?

Mental head nod.

Mental sigh and head smack.

Hehe, funny!

Ah yes, very.....

I rolled out of bed and wrapped a blanket around myself. I slowly walked to my door and struggled with the doorknob to open it. Once it decided to open, I went to the top of the stairs and butt scooted my way to the bottom. Ouch...

"Seriously? Again Y/n?" Melissa groaned.

"Leave me alone! You don't understand!" I said dramatically while rolling onto the floor.

"Y/n," She growled. "We have people over..." She groaned, smacking her face.

"What people? I didn't know you had friends!" I said happily.

"Um, more like... your friends...." She laughed to herself.

"W-what?" I yell. "Who?" I ask still currently on my stomach on the floor with with my blanket covering my entire body.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" She said.

"Oh this is rich!" Aaron laughed.

"Shut up, no one likes you Aaron!" I snap, "You know I can't see Melissa!"

I sit up, currently not wearing a bandana, and see the blurs of blonde, brown, and black hair.

Oh no...

Hehe, blonde here!

Shush! Go back to sleep!

Rude....

"H-hey, Y/n!" Vylad called.

"Hi," Zane said moodily.

Garroth was just silent

"Really, you had to wear that to bed?" Melissa asked holing in laughter.

I have my hair in a messy bun, and I am wearing an oversized shirt with only underwear on. Oh my Irene..... I bent down and reached around for my blanket again.

"You saw nothing!" I yelled.

Aaron just broke into a fit of laughter.

"Aaron Imma kill you!" I yelled while using my werewolf sense to chase him around the house. I finally caught him and pinned him down, I sat on his stomach and stared at him intensely.

"Y/n, y-your eyes!" He whisper/yelled to me.

I gasp and he took off his bandana and gave it to me. I quickly wrapped it around my eyes and tied it in the back. I stood up and helped Aaron get up. I ran over and grabbed my blanket and sat down at the breakfast island and ate the bowl of cereal Melissa made for me.