Recovery and Secrecy

Enjoy the last chapter!! (There will be an epilogue)

Y/n's P.O.V.

I don't know how long it has been, but what I do know is that all I have seen since I tried to kill myself is white. I don't really know how to explain it, it's like there is no dimension to the walls surrounding me, just, white..... I have spent all this time trying to decipher whether or not I am dead, but things are leading me to believe I am not. For example, Laxy came to me not too long ago, she kind of just appeared at some point:

Hello Y/n, how do you feel right now? Are you okay?

L-Laxy, where am I, what is happening, and how come you can speak to me so smoothly?

All in due time, I will answer your questions when you answer mine.

I-I don't know how I feel, I f-feel empty, I don't really feel anything. On that note, how can I know if I am okay if I can't feel anything?

Well, let's start there then! And then work our way towards your questions. First things first, two days ago you attempted suicide. Tell me, why do you cringe when I say that?

Well, when you say it so casually, I don't know, it's just weird....

Hmm, death is a weird thing. Getting back to it, Garroth did indeed know where you were and spent no time in running to you. He found you the exact second you stepped off the chair. Luckly he thought smart and he thought quickly, ultimately saving your life.

Of course he did, does no one want me to be at peace?

There are better ways to feel peace and solitude. And the way you went about it was the wrong way.

How was it the wrong way? I don't feel a thing, if I am not dead then how come I don't feel pain?

At that moment, I swear I screamed but it was just inside my head, because whatever Laxy was doing to hold the pain from getting to me, she dropped and allowed me to experience the full impact of what death would be like. Almost as soon as it started, it stopped.

I am the only reason why you feel nothing, because I am sworn to protect you in all ways possible. So even in your death, you will be at peace. I guess you could say this is a threat, but it's simply the truth: if you die tonight, I will be gone forever and you will be alone in the afterlife, suffering in that horrible pain, because you couldn't be strong enough to live your life to the fullest.

How can I live my life to the fullest when certain parts of it were stolen from me?

We can learn to work through them, and soon enough you will meet someone that loves us. If you haven't already.

I-I don't know... Even if I did want to survive, I am already dead right?

No, you are laying in a hospital bed, clinging on to you life. I have spoken with the Ultima, Aaron, your brother. He informed me that tonight, your body in going to catch up with the inevitable. In case you don't get my gist.

Suddenly the burning sensation rushed through me and I cried out in pain, but it was in my head, I couldn't scream and it was the worst thing ever. Then she cut it off.

I-I get it, but that is my point, if I want to live, I can't because I am going to die overnight.

Y/n, that is where you are wrong, because we have the solution to saving your life. It's called, "The Ultima's Wish". Aaron Lycan is an Ultima, like yourself, so when there are two Ultima's in this universe both of them have access to the wish. In this case, upon contact with me Aaron could choose to use his wish to save your life; lucky you he did. Now there are a few things that come with accepting the wish's order. Aaron's wish will not be renewed for another 10 years, which he was perfectly okay with. Also, the pain you felt, I'm afraid to say there will be more of that to come when you wake up. Lastly, the final consequence is that you will be alive, so it's your choice right now; do you want to live?