Fight or Flight (Gene's Scheme Pt. 3)

AHHHHHHH! OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO A BIT INTENSE BUT NOT AS MUCH AS LAST TIME BUT ALMOST EQUAL TO LAST TIME!!! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT!!!

TRIGGER WARNING!!! THIS SIGN :⚠️ WILL APPEAR WHEN THINGS GET INTENSE! SO PLEAE WATCH OUT FOR IT! SKIP THE PART IF YOU NEED TO! TRUST ME IT IS ALL IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT BUT IF YOU SKIP THE PART, YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING BUT THE DETAILS! REMEMBER!!! LOOK FOR THIS : ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ SIGN! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Thank you for your time! 😁💙

(Btw F/D/B means Favorite Dog Breed)

"So are you and Garroth like a thing now?" Melissa asked.

"W-what!?" I asked surprised.

"Well I mean, the three of us just watched as he kissed you and said goodbye...so..."

"No, that was never brought up..." I said sadly.

"So you like him?" Aaron asked.

"Pfft no, he is just my friend," I said sarcastically.

"Oh Y/n sweetie, you need to learn how to admit it to yourself. You want to be his girlfriend!" Melissa squealed.

"Whatever Melissa. I was being sarcastic haha!" I laughed. "Wasn't it obvious?"

"A little bit, but Aaron is a guy so he doesn't understand and Mom is just old," Melissa and I laughed.

"Hey! I'm not that old!" Mother laughed.

"I feel left out..." Aaron said making a grumpy face.

"Then we shall......FIGHT!" I laughed while letting my ears and tail out.

Aaron and Melissa did the same thing and we play fought together. An hour or two later we all split up and did our own thing. I went upstairs to do my homework, Melissa did business stuff with Mom, and Aaron watched T.V.

INCOMING CALL : Garroth <3

PICK UP           DECLINE

I picked up the call from Garroth :

"Hey Garroth, what's up?"

"Um, did we have music homework from the other day?" He asked.

"Hehe, yes. Did you forget about it?" I asked.

"Maybeee...."

"Do you know what it is?" I asked.

"No...."

"You have to either create your own original song, for extra points, or just sing one of the songs he listed online," I told him.

"Oh, simple!" He said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"It's a surprise!" He said.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yep, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to sing a song by Alec Benjamin," I said all dreamy.

"Oh really?" He said mocking me.

"Ha ha, very funny. Yeah, I love his music," I said.

"I'll have to look into him.....So about earlier?" He hesitated.