Meanwhile...

Back at Phantomhive manor...

"You miss her don't you, my lord?" Sebastian smirked, bringing Ciel his afternoon tea.

"That's completely absurd, what brings you to that conclusion?" He blushed. He was sat staring out the window, hoping you'd come skipping back, your (h/c) hair flowing in the wind, your famous smile and (e/c) eyes that he could look at forever.

"Well that's obvious isn't it, you're my master, I know you too well," at this point Sebastian was almost laughing with delight, he didn't show it much, but he loved teasing Ciel.

"I just wish I'd given her a better goodbye, that's all!" Ciel snapped.

*Flashback*

"Well, I guess this is it!" You smiled, ignoring the sadness in your eyes. "Bye Ciel! I know you don't like hugs, so..." You said holding out your hand for him to shake. 'He probably wouldn't appreciate a kiss either!' you though as he shook your hand.

"Goodbye (y/n) I hope we can meet again soon," Ciel had his normal expression. You had a feeling he didn't feel the same way about you.

In only a moment, you were gone and Ciel was stood at the door, his hand and forehead pressed against it.

*Flashback over*

"I'm a fool in her eyes Sebastian!" Ciel sighed.

"How would you know that unless you asked her, my lord?" Sebastian stifled a giggle and left the room. Leaving Ciel confused and shocked.

"I should've kissed her goodbye..."