Ending 2: Alois Trancy

Ciel...

Ciel was walking away but you couldn't bring yourself to go after him, you liked him, but you liked Alois more! You loved Alois!

Alois grinned.

"I didn't think you were capable of neglect!" he giggled maliciously.

"I'm not," you looked at him, "I like Ciel but I can't go after him, I can't pretend I like him more than you, Alois!" tears started to stream down your face. Alois moved closer and took you into a close embrace.

"It's alright," he whispered, "It's better to tell him the truth because to lie to someone will only hurt them more,"

"I love you!" you held him tight and didn't want to let go.
"I love you too!" He smiled, he smiled like you'd never seen him smile before, because no one had ever told him they loved him. His bipolar disorder started to kick in, but it's ok, you thought it was cute!
"(Y/n)! Thank you!" he started to cry, he took your shoulders and brought you into a warm hug.
"You don't need to cry Alois!" you smiled and cupped his face, bringing him into a kiss. He kissed you back, you loved him so much.
"Here let's go inside! Claude, clean this up!" he kissed you once again and took hand then led you inside.
As soon as you got in he brought you upstairs and threw you on the bed (don't worry it's not lemon) snuggling you close and kissing your forehead. It was so warm, and slowly you drifted off to sleep, your head on his lap.
"I love you..." you were with your one true love, Alois Trancy...