Ending 1: Ciel Phantomhive

(Sorry all you Alois lovers, I'm doing the Ciel ending first please don't hate!)

As Ciel walked away, you could see he was completely shattered inside...

"Ciel wait!" you screamed at him, jumping out of your seat to run after him. You turned to Alois.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I know you like me, and I like you too! But... I love Ciel!" You bid Alois one last goodbye and took off after Ciel. You heard Alois begin to cry, even though he had a feeling this would happen. He still loved you but hated Ciel more.

"Ciel!" you yelled again having finally caught up to him. He stopped and turned to look at you.

"What? What's so important that you have to stop your time with HIM to say to me?" he was annoyed and upset, he really thought you liked Alois, though his cheeks still went bright pink.

"I don't love Alois, Ciel! I love you! I thought you knew that!"

"(Y-y/n)? You love me?" Ciel was in shock and embarrassed about how he'd shown himself up in front of you.

"Yes, of course I do!" You ran up to him an took his hand, Sebastian chuckled in the background.

Ciel leaned over and gave you a kiss on the cheek with his soft lips.

"C-ciel!" you blushed "y-you missed!"

"Missed?" Ciel was confused, so you moved closer, wrapped your arms around Ciel's waist and brought him into a passionate kiss. It was Ciel's turn to go bright red and confused!

"S-shall we go home milady?"

"Yeah. Home," you smiled happily, hand in hand with your true love, Ciel Phantomhive...