Part 1: Into the pit of doom..

(Stampy's Pov)

"Of course it's not! You know I don't play with mods in my lovely world, except for the texture packs!"

I  explained the situation to him, and Squid nugget asked back for the fifth time.

"Really?! How did you make it, then?"

"I didn't MAKE it, I just FOUND it lying right next to the emergency egloo! Me and Lee were just gonna say hello to Norman, since we never visited him normally, but we saw the portal right next to the spawning area!"

"Really? Are you serious? Are you really surely super duper extra serious?"

...Nope, make that sixth..

"Yes! Come on, we need to have a look at it! It looks gloomy, and mystical, and yet somewhat familiar..

We are going in there!!"

I exclaimed. Of course, I was a bit scared of what would happen, maybe we would never see my lovely world ever again, but something told me to jump in there.

"..What?!?!"

And of course, Lee yelled in shock as I said it out loud. He must be terrified of going in there as well! Well, who wouldn't be? Imagine a massive hole on the floor just glowing with lavender purple color, that might lead straight to our doom, and you are jumping into it, not even sure if whether you can make it back in one piece..

"..Aww man, now I'm scaring myself! Ha ha! No, let's not be a scared little chicken, and sort things out after having a tour! Be brave, Stampy! Be bra-"

"Stampy!!"

"ACK!!!!!"

Unconsciously, I was appearently muttering to myself, completely ignoring the rest. So I jumped when Squid nugget yelled loudly at my cat ears. This must've been the revenge for the thing I did to him earlier..

"We're here, guys.."

Lee nervously told us, pointing at the weird, massive, glowing hole in front of us.

"Woah, we're here already? Wow... It's emormous! ....Agh, that hole, man.. Okay then, who wants to go first?"

"..Umm, uh-uh, no way, Stamps! I ain't goin inside that giant pit of death with the word 'do not enter' written all over it!"

Squid nugget hesitated, Aww, I thought he'd be braver than that!

"Come on, you're the adventurer! I'm normally the scared little kitty cat!"

"No way, Stamps.. Just no way.."

I sighed, but grinned after a second, turning to Lee. Squid nugget noticed it, and we both looked at the Banjo- bear who was slowly moving backwards from us.

"Lee can you go in there first?"

"Yeah, Leematoad, you're braver than both of us!"

"Nonononononono!!! I'm not goin' inside the giant swirling bottomless pit of doom! It was YOUR idea, Stampy!"

"Which is why YOU'RE doing it, haha! I'm just kidding.. Shall we go in there at the same time?"

They both nodded, Squid who less worried, and Lee.. with the 'I'm gonna die' looks on his face.

So we stood in front of the portal, holding hands, staring at the giant lavender tornado.

Suddenly a strong wind blew from the portal, as if it was trying to keep us away..

Something was trying to prevent us.

I felt scared, like.. I don't remember this feeling, but I know that I've felt it before..

"Okay, I don't like this feeling.. I-I changed my mind guys! I don't know about you, but I think we should just call it a day and- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, I felt someone shoving me into the portal, with Lee and Squid dragged along with me, and laughing at us, with darkness in it.

"OMG WHAT THE BLOODY HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-----------------------..........-.-------..........."