Enemies

(Lephala Cat's Pov)

I managed to somehow not blow my cover away.. But still, I thought Mr. Stampycat saw me as an instant. What if he recognizes me?

Of course, that would not be a problem.. I'm just one of his fans, which he has over millions of people..

 I just didn't want to get caught by any of the clans.

"Did you find them- -Alive?"

"What, you send me, imagining that they were DEAD? Of course they were alive!"

"Good, ..Wait, where is your weapon?"

"I- uh... "

"...You gave it to him, didn't you? Well, I guess that was our only option. Just keep an eye out on every mob within the reach of your senses, and kill them all before you get involved into close- combat."

"Or maybe.. We should sneak into the base of the Hit- army again? That place was MADE for weapons! Besides, three of our swords broke in battle just by fighting mobs!"

"We both agreed to never go to that place again."

*Flashback*

"AHHHHH!!!!! ZOMBIES!! THEY'RE GONA KILL US!!!!!!!!"

"....I am already aware of that, the zombies not that much of a threat so stop panicking  - What the -  ...OH GOD RUN!!!!!!!"

We ran out of the fortress as quick as hell, after seeing more than fifty of the giant, mutant zombies among two hundred of the normal ones, all trying to kill us. My so-called- comrade set TNT and lit it in front of the exit hole, while I was still in it.

"..... why you- COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, it seemed that he knew that I would get out.. I quickly ran out before the giant stack of dynamites blew up, which would've been crucial to the end of my lifeline, and nearly flew away from the fire as it exploded into dust along with the ashes.

"...We are not going in there AGAIN."

*End of flashback*

"Well- we - YOU, did blow up the exit.. I still hate you by the way... But maybe we can hide in there for a while? Where there are the least amount of zombies?? Please? I'm literally turning into a bush!!"

"No! Are you CRAZY? It's a clan fortress. And a dangerous one."

"But the Hit-army fell to ruins AGES ago! You should know that very well.. What's the harm??"

"...Fine, what could go worse.."

(Stampy's Pov)

"Morning.. ..Oh finally.."

 I gave a sigh of relief. the spiders were burning, the creepers exploded without even delaying for a second as soon as their skins met sunlight. I barely felt pity for them though, since they were, well, googlies.

The zombies and the skeletons, surprisingly, didn't burn in the sunlight, but instead kept on roaming. Was very few of them, though, after the strange cat killed them all.

Things were surely different in this world.. I quickly told Lee and Squid, who were behind the dirt walls.

"Lee, Squid, most of the googlies are gone!"

Squid came beside me bravely, but Lee was still hiding behind the wall. I sighed a bit, and went back to get Lee to get out from our- .. horrible dirt house without a roof.

"Oh, come on, Lee! There's nothing to be scared of at the moment! Sure, there are a few- well a lot, actually- zombies, some skeletons, but the coast is clear now!"

Lee peeked out the plain field with his worried eyes for a moment, and then finally came out. To be fair, he didn't have his diamond leggings, or his super enchanted diamond sword to fight googlies with.

Suddenly, all of the googlies were out of sight. Squid saw one quickly jumping into a bush, but the rest of them were.. Gone. Was there something else that they were afraid of?

"...A dirt house! No Aitforcnians are allowed to live here! What is this?!"

We heard an unfamiliar voice coming from a distance, and quickly hid behind the dirt wall again. And then came the second voice.. Coming even louder... Which was extremely familiar..
It made us beyond panicked. I couldn't believe my ears!

"Search around! The bloody Minecraftians might be hiding there. Show no mercy, finish their lives as soon as you find them!!"

'T-thats-.. ME!!'

I quickly whispered to my two Minecraft helpiers, who both looked shocked and intense as well.

That was really MY voice! How..??

I gasped. The evil Mr. Stampycat!! The evil me from this world, that Lephala cat told us, I think HE found our ruined dirt house and is trying to take us out! He's gonna kill us all!!!!

Wait, Lephala cat!! The strange cat who told us the information was Lephala cat! Now I remembered, she was one of the people who sent me fanarts of me and my Minecraft helpers.. But what's she doing here?? She never actually joined my lovely world, so she couldn't have taken the portal?

Oh my god, The evil Mr. Stampycat was coming near us! I would have dug a hole and buried the three of us until they've left, but the dirt blocks here had gravity.. 

There was no chance of escaping this. Except.. ...Ohh I feel really bad for doing this..

"What the- .. ---Aaaaaaargh!!!!"

I quickly jumped out from behind the walls, and within a second, slashed the evil me with my sword. It felt more than strange to hit another me.. I saw him falling over in pain, and felt kinda bad.

But there was no time to waste. We needed to get outta here. Fast. I dragged Lee and Squid, and ran as quick as I could, not letting go of their wrists. Lee managed to get a hold of himself, and he grabbed me then took the lead.

"Ugh......."

"A-are you alright, sir??"

"You think?! Get those three intruders and kill them right NOW!!!! And get my dog army ready for a battle."

"Yes, sir.."

"Whew.. we made it..."

We managed to get out of the clearings, and run towards.. A bush? At first I was confused, but I realized that they were actually short trees with their leaves and branches touching the ground.
Well, the soil didn't look much healthy for a plant to live, to be fair..

But every time we even passed through the leaves, they evaporated into ashes and flew straight up to the sky! There was no way we could run away without alerting anyone.. Especially that evil Mr. Stampycat..

"Aww, Lee, I don't think there is much of a point for us to run.. I mean, they'll get us eventually, and these weird- evaporating bushes aren't helping us that much."

"Come on, Stamps! You're givin' up? Leaving our world behind? What about your dogs, mate??"

I guess Squid nugget's words did make sense.. I mean, I still had my lovely world, and it was in danger since Hit The Target sent us here. I needed to get back, and needed to survive in this world..
Me and Squid flinched as Lee, who was already taking the lead, stopped. We bumped our heads into one another because of it.

"Oww! Stamps! why did you stop?!"

"Lee, why did you stop? Me and Squid nugget nearly bumped into you!"

"Shhhhh! Be quiet!"

Lee's voice was low, and desparate. We both went silent, and started to listen for a sound just like Lee. I then heard barking, growling, and running, coming faster and more fierce towards us...

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"