Let It Begin

It was an ordinary day at the Loud house like any other day Lincoln was playing with his video games and Lily was watching him, he always knew that he's Lily's favorite since he would never get angry on her or on what she do since she's just a baby and would always be by her side, one day when Lori broke Lincoln's Megadream 3D Visual Reality set.

Lincoln was pissed off and cursed at her, Lori countered attacked by telling him and that he's adopted and not Lane.

Lincoln believed the lie and was filled with rage, he went to his and demanded an explanation but they didn't know what he was talking about and Lincoln was more furious telling them that he hates them.
Rita cried and Lynn Sr sent to his room and they both said "We both regret having as a son" Lincoln knew that his family had disowned him and Lily and went to his room ready to see what will happen.

Meanwhile Lily began to cry but nobody cared about her, she began to cry harder and harder until Rita was angrier and began to hurt her until Lincoln saw what was happening and saved Lily.

Lincoln: What is wrong with you, hurting an innocent baby, you heartless monsters

Rita: Don't talk to me like that I'm your mother

Lincoln: If you're really my mother than you should've never disowned us

Rita knew that Lincoln was telling the truth but she felt any remorse for the error of her ways or any of his family.

Lily: *giggles* whank you wincoln

Lincoln: I'm always here for you Lily, you're my only sister, we're not going to live here anymore and be insulted, we're running away

Lily: Yay!!