Fifth Teen Years Later

Fifth teen years later Lily had become stronger than ever, now she lives with Ronnie Anne who she now calls her mother, Ronnie Anne is ok with it since Lincoln & herself raised Lily as their daughter even though Lincoln is no longer with them, Lily & Ronnie Anne continue fighting with the Ozunu protecting the people against the evil renegade ninjas.

Lily: *Sees an old picture of Lincoln and herself* I love you daddy

Ronnie Anne: Your father was a great man

Lily: I know mamá

Lily & Ronnie Anne began their training & everyday they would get better & better in their combat skills.

Ronnie Anne: I'm very impressed mi niña you're getting better & better everyday

Lily: I would say the same for you too mamá

Lily & Ronnie Anne continued their training with their sword techniques, remembering how Lincoln sacrificed himself to save them, his last words were "I love you my wife & daughter". Lily & Ronnie Anne their training for the day & went out for lunch for hot dogs, Lily & Ronnie Anne were having a good day having a beautiful day for a mother & her daughter to bond but suddenly a burglar snatched a purse from an old lady, Lily went after him but the burglar was too fast almost out-running her but Lily was smarted & used her ninjutsu skills & caught the burglar recovering the purse, the old lady thanked her & Ronnie Anne was very proud of her Lily now knowing that she's the chosen one will and unite the nine clans & lead them to victory.

Lily: Mom I'm going to store to get some groceries

Ronnie Anne: Ok sweetie I'll meet back in our apartment

Lily went to the store & got everything she need to make dinner as she was leaving the store & on her way home she saw the woman who ruined both lives of her father & hers.

Lori: Lily?

Lily: *Runs away*

Lori: Lily wait!

Lily: Leave us alone haven't you already ruined our lives

Lori: Lily I'm sorry I just want to apologize & make things right

Lily: I don't believe or trust you

Lori chased Lily into an alley but then she noticed that she vanished without a trace.