The Day Has Come

June 16, 2016, 8:30 am, Royal Woods, Michigan, USA

Lincoln and Lily began to form their plan to run away from the hell hole they once called home. They overheard the Loud sisters that they're organizing a special birthday for Lane their favorite and only brother, Lincoln and Lily knew that they never did nothing like that for them but they don't care anymore and began to pack what they need. Eight hours later Lincoln and Lily got everything ready but before they left they saw the entire Loud family surprised Lane and told him that he's a better son and brother unlike Lincoln & Lily the disgrace members of the family, they all left for their family time but what they didn't know is that Lincoln & Lily heard them but they didn't care saying "You didn't disowned us, WE DISOWNED YOU". Lincoln & Lily ran off and took the bus to Chicago, the bus ride would take forever from Royal Woods to Chicago so they decided to sleep for the rest of the ride until they would arrive.

Meanwhile with the Louds they all returned home from good time but they didn't suspect that Lincoln & Lily left, they thought that they were asleep. The next morning Luna was the first person to wake up, she went downstairs to have some breakfast to her it was unusual that Lincoln & Lily didn't wake up first, since they would always wake up first to get breakfast and watch Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Machine Robo: Revenge Of Chronos. Luna began to worry and ran upstairs to Lincoln & Lily's room to see if they were ok.

Luna: Lincoln? Lily?

Luna saw that their room was empty, their clothes, everything was just gone and left a note with Lincoln's writing saying.

"Dear So-called family

If you found this note it means that Lily & me have ran away from this hell hole that was once our home, you all have insulted and disowned us for no reason, you all hurt my Lily when she hasn't done nothing to you, so we're leaving for New York where we'll start a new life

BURN IN HELL LOUD FAMILY

Lincoln & Lily Ex-Loud"

Luna saw with deep regret what she had done and went outside to look for them and to prevent them from leaving town but it was too late, the rest of the woke to see Luna running outside, they didn't know what was happening until Leni went to Lincoln & Lily's room empty and saw the note she couldn't believe what they have but especially Lori because she had started the entire mess in the first place. The Loud sisters and brother went on a mission to find Lincoln & Lily make it up to them.

Lane: *Disappointed at Lori* When we find them you better make it up to Lincoln

Lori: I know, I just hope they're ok

Mr & Mrs Loud saw that their children were going outside besides Lori.

Lynn Sr: Lori what's wrong?

Rita: Tell us sweetie

Lori: This is all my fault, I was the one who told Lincoln that he was adopted

Lynn Sr: How could you?

Lori: I didn't wanted to end this way

Rita and Lynn Sr then remembered what they told Lincoln.

Flashback

Rita & Lynn Sr: WE REGRET HAVING YOU AS A SON

End of flashback

Rita: What have we done, I failed as a mother

Lynn Sr: Don't worry honey we'll find them until then you're grounded Lori

Lori: I deserve it