Adoption

Yoongi was there in a adoption area waiting of course to be adopted. (I'm sorry I'm not good with the "past" of Yoongi but..) let's just say he ended up there.

He never experienced being out there. He never thought of being treated badly or the opposite. But all he wanted was someone yo take care of him.

He only used his human form once. As he remembered.. Him memory wasn't that great and so he doesn't remember how he got here.

He was a quite, behaved, adorable, little cat just sitting there in a cage like area but it was glass and it seems big (for him) he was looking out the window.

And it started to rain.

He hated the rain. He believes it's a sign of bad luck, sadness, or whatever that made someone feel lonely, depressed, sad.

He just waits for the day he gets out of this place and finally become free. With the ones that adopted him. He just hopes... They wouldn't use him or hurt him.

"I hope I'll be loved and cared for.."

He thought to himself. He was about to sleep until the bell of the door rang.
He jumped and looked. It was a girl.

He hated girls. Well it depended on her personality. He backed up and layed down at the farthest corner and hoped he wouldn't get picked.

Well he WAS.

"OMG THIS CAT IS SOOO CUTEEE"
The girl screeched. It made Yoongi cringe and end up staying awake for a while and listen.

He didn't know she was talking about him.

"Omg please can I get this-"
With that when the girl was gonna get the kitten, the kitten scratched her and it bled.

"aHhHhhHh!" she started running off the adoption area and cried. He didn't care. He didn't like her.

"finally she's gone that bi-"

Another one came in. It was not a girl. It was a handsome man. He looked rich. And his voice when he spoke was soothing and dominant at the same time. He realized his eyes were following every move the man was doing.

Until the man caught him.

The hybrid looked away and looked at the window. And he didn't know the man started getting closer and he picked the hybrid up.

The hybrid was shocked. "was he finally gonna go out?" The hybrid was a bit smaller than the man thought. And it was perfect.

"I'll get this one." and he payed. And went out the store with an umbrella. The kitten was just looking at him. But he was getting sleepy. By all the caressing the man was doing to him.

He began to sleep. He just hope that he wouldn't get thrown away if he veer wants to reveal himself as a hybrid.

Wow that was weird. Well hope you enjoyed this one. It's gonna get better I promise💜

Who do you want that man to be?
Jin
Taehyung
Namjoon
Kookie
Jimin
Hoseok