Talk

"Yummy"as yoongi looked at the food

"Andd here's your chocolate milk shake" as the waitress put it in front of yoongi's top left plate. And patted his head.

"thank you" he smiled. "welcome. Now do you like anything else?" as she looked at the other boys.

"No this is all. Thank you for your kind service." as namjoon fake smiled.

"our pleasure." and the waitress walked away.

"now let's eat!"as jungguk screamed.
And got his spoon and fork.

They all ate in a comfortable silence. Tho it wasn't that silent since there is a lot of people talking, laughing, watching loud videos in other tables.

Someone spoke. "So... Are we gonna tell him now??" hoseok popped up the question. And everyone looked at him wide-eyed. "what? We can't keep this a secret!" as he looked at namjoon.
"actually he's right hyung." as jimin followed up.

"uhm... Ok.." namjoon sighed and looked at jin. "You do it." "fine.. "
"what is it eomma?" as he looked at jin innocently.

"u-uh.. We are a gang... And we are under the company of o-our father. Tho he has different wives. That's why we have different names.. We call our group "BTS" but we leave our mark as "XAN". "what do you do?" as yoongi asked curiously.

Jin looked at jungguk. They talked about this. "I think he... Will understand hyung?" as jungguk answered just to the way jin looked at him. They didn't want their innocent kitten to hear about this.

"We... Are always assigned or missioned to kill people. Either guilty or innocent we kill them. We listen to our father." he was sounding like terminator.

"Woah... I'm.. Actually used to blood... I watch a lot of violent movies I guess.. From the screen in my adoption area. Like John wick, terminator, something like that."

"You accept us?" "of course... Even tho you kill innocent people... I know it's your business. I won't mind" as yoongi smiled.

"can you train me???" as yoongi clapped his hands and looked at jin cutely.

"oh- um.. I don't-" "the guns... Uhm we can't talk about it here.." "Oh damn I just realized that." as taehyung shook his head and looked around.

Good thing nobody heard. Atleast they thought.

"Let's not talk about it here. Oh yeah. We are one of the wealthiest and most hunted gang in the world." as he looked at yoongi calmly.

"hmm... Let's train!" "sure. Let's see if you could -" jungguk was cut off. "No! He's too innocent! If he gets hurt I'm gonna explode!" as jin whisper yelled.

"I think he's right jungguk. But we will teach him self defense, or knives." as namjoon rubbed his chin.

"Hm.. That's still a weapon tho. I'm in"

"so is everyone done?" as jimin said looking at the others.  "yeah we're done. Let's go. Before anything suspicious comes around.."as they left.

"Oh we forgot-" "ITS OUR MOM'S RESTAURANT TAE!" "Oh yeah--"

"you said you have different moms?" as yoongi looked at tae. "Yeah we have different moms. But rm hyung and jin hyung and me have the same moms that's why we are Kims." "oh".

"come on kitten let's go home. " as taehyung carried yoongi to the car.

"Hey. We've found them. We got their plate number. We'll follow them."

"good."

The waitress heard everything.

"I'm sorry little one... But they have to die." after she ended the call.