Introducing

"oh yea.." "WELL MY NAME IS HOSEOK BUT YOU CAN CALL ME HOBIIIIIIIII!!!!" As he shouted the hybrid giggled and showed his famous gummy smile.

Everybody tried not to coo but they failed. I mean. Who tf wouldn't?

It's irresistible!-

"well.. I'm seokjin but you can call me jin or eomma." he said smiling at yoongi. And earned a pat on the head from jin.

"My name is Kim Namjoon. Or joon. Or da-" "shut it god of destruction he will never call you daddy." as jin hissed. Namjoon just laughed it off.

"Well I'm Taehyung. Call me Taetae" as he showed his boxy smile

"I'm Park Jimin! I might as well be your favorite if-" "Shhshhshh" As jungkook shushed him and jimin rolling his eyes.

"I'm jungkook! Call me kookie" as he showed his bunny smile.

Yoongi was happy to meet everyone
And they all seem nice.

"You guys wouldn't hurt me right?"
Their smiles dropped to serious faces and one spoke "What do you mean by that? We wouldn't hurt you. Did someone ever hurt-" "yes.."

Their fists clenched. Who would want to hurt such an innocent, cute looking kitty? No one. They were maaad.

"I'm sorry-" "Don't bring that up ok? We don't and will never EVER hurt you. We love you okay?" as jin backhugged suga that still on his lap.

"thank you.." he smiled at them and everyone smiled again.

After all that jin spoke "hey kitten I have to cook dinner for us. So go to your others." as he carried yoongi off his lap and placed him on the couch.

"I DIBS ON HIM!" "NO YOU DON'T! "AH-AH-AH-AH! HE'S MINE!" The room was filled with very loud voices and Yoongi just transformed to cat. And went to jungkook's lap. 

"ha suckers!" as he pets yoongi. He transforms to a hybrid again and was starring at jungkook. It wasn't really that awkward?

Yoongi looked down and blushed. Jungkook's grip on Yoongi's waist got tighter but turned to a hug. Unknown to Jungkook, Yoongi had fallen asleep at Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook mouthing "Ha losers"
As they rolled their eyes.

Jungkook carried yoongi to his bedroom and layed yoongi in his bed. He was about to leave before he heard a whine.

"kookie-ah please don't leaveee"
What would jungkook do say no to his cute kitten?

"ok babyy" as he cuddled up with his kitten. Yoongi blushed with the nickname but soon fell asleep again.

A/N:Yow wassup I know no one isn't really  reading my book but I'll continue it. Till the end :) LOLOLOL that was cheesy but hope you enjoyed  y'all 😂 hope you enjoyed this chapter 
Fight me if you don't like Yoonjin and yoonkook😏😂