Real Dinner

They all went out the car. And yoongi went behind the last member which was jimin.

"Kitten what are you doing?" looking behind him.

"I heard daddy and eomma talk about kissing." he giggled. Jimin's heart clutched at the site. "You're so damn cute!" he ended up carrying yoongi to the restaurant. Since their parking space was at the farthest edge of the parking lot.

"God I miss this place!" as taehyung looked around as they entered the place, Yoongi just looked at the paintings. Most of it were angels,  Some were about history. It was beautiful.

"Are you sure this is not a museum?" he laughed and looked at jimin. "Sure. It's beautiful. But we're sure we didn't go to a museum." he chuckled.

"Ok.." them he looked around once more and found a statue. (BS&T!!! BROS)

"Woah Jimminie look at this!!!" as he looked at the statue and stand right before it. "That's Nice... I don't remember this.." as he rubbed his chin.

"it looks old... It looks like it's breaking apart?" as he touched the statues features. Especially the face.

"Hey guys over here!" jungkook shouted and waved at them. "Yes we know jungle book." jimin rolled his eyes. They walked to the table and sat down.

Yoongi stared at taehyung. He noticed. He looked like the statue?
Taehyung noticed and smirked.
"Kitten... What's on your mind hm?"
Yoongi blushed and replied "You look like the statue over there" he pointed to the direction of the statue, where every member followed.

"You're... Right kitten." as he looked curiously.

"ugh I'm so bored what can we do?" jin asked. And put his phone in his pocket.

"Truth or dare!" "I thought to restaurant serves food fast??" jungguk questioned crossing his arms.

"Don't you not see these people???"
As he pointed on each table, which is filled with people talking, laughing, on their phone.

"Hm. Didn't notice that??" as jungguk was confused and been shifting in his seat.

A waitress came and said "Welcome. I'm sorry for the long wait. As you all know we are jam packed today. So we had made a decision. Order 1  thing and it's free."

The waitress smiled. Not being like the other waitresses that were touchy. This one looked serious but her smile wasn't fake. Her eyes turned to yoongi. She thought he was a little.

"oh. May I ask. Is this your little?" as she went to yoongi and ruffled his hair. Yoongi seemed like he enjoyed it so he didn't mind pets.

"o-oh... Um.. He's-" jin was cut off by the leader.

"Yes he's our little. Why are you asking?" raising a brow.

"oh nothing, sir. He looks very cute." as she smiled. Everyone gets it. He's very cute. But jealousy spread.

"Oh ok... Ahem... Kit-bab-" ok jin was confusing here now. He used to be confident but with yoongi here makes him less since it's been a while since they went here.

"Ok ok. Kitten what would you like?" namjoon asked.

"Oh! Uhm.. Let me check the menu please?" as the waitress hands over the menu to yoongi.

Yoongi scanned the whole thing very carefully but faster. "Hmm.. Chocolate milkshake plssss" he smiled at her.

"Ok darling" she smiled again. And left. "Don't worry.... She's married." he whispered to both namjoon and jin. They clutching their fists way too long and then knuckles were white. Sure they were very jealous. Maknae line too.

"Good..."as they relaxed again.

"OH WAIT SHE'S A MOM? THAT'S WHY SHE'S SO SWEET!" he looked at hoseok cheerfully. "Yeah. I kinda searched her name in a website." hoseok scratched his neck. And smiles awkwardly.

"food is here!" jungguk shouted.

"yUmMy"