Dinner. :)

A/N i'm really glad... I could continue this from now on.... Thanks for the support when I was gone:)) oh yeah I have a new book pls check it out.. It's yoongi x BTS stories. Of course he's the only bottom and there's threesome. No smut tho.. There's fluff, angst and yeah you know. Byee.

"This will be a fun night."

"daddy?" "yes kitten?" "where we gonna go??" namjoon just realized that. Where would they go? (WhEn wE aLL fAll AsLeEp wHeRe dO wE go?)

"Hm... Let's ask eomma.." as he walked to find jin.

"JIN HYU- oh yeah cover your ears baby.." as yoongi blushed and covered his ears.

"JIN HYU-" "I'm here." "oh. Kitten you could remove your hands now.."

"Hey eomma!!! Where we gonna go??" as he jumped at jin's lap.

"hmm..." he couldn't concentrate since yoongi kept bouncing and you what will happen..

"Ugh yoongi stop bouncing first you're gonna make me have a bo-"
"JIN HYUNG! Shush!" As namjoon whisper yelled and put his finger on his lip.

"oh yeah...uh... Just.... Uh..." "Baby just stop bouncing or you'll get a punishment." yoongi looked at his daddy for a while. Scared of what punishment that was. He quickly stopped.

Jin looks at namjoon confusingly and namjoon just looked serious? So jin started to think. "Oh maybe just the normal restaurant we it at will be fine." "where is that eomma?" (I'm sorry I don't know-) "you'll see."

Yoongi just nodded and looked at namjoon. He was... Already afraid of namjoon.

"d-daddy....?" "yes kitten?" "w-whats the punishment.....?"

"let's write it down huh?" namjoon got a price of paper and placed it at the side table with a pencil.

"so. If you do something bad. You'll get a punishment. That simple. When you do something very good. You'll get a reward." "I...-" "yeah this will be good." as jin added.

They wrote at the list atleast for 10mins

"ok... I guess this is fine.." as he let go of the pencil and crossed his arms.

"hmm.." as yoongi picked up the paper and started reading....

Rules:
-No bouncing on laps. Unless we want you too.

-Dont break anything.

-do not reach our temper. (anger)

-dont shout at us. Or harm us.

-be careful. We don't like you getting hurt.

-behave if we want you too.

-there are times where it gets serious and you have to calm your state down.

Yoongi nodded. And looked at the other side of the paper.

Punishments: (yoongi gulped)

-Slapping.

-time out.

-locked.

"d.. Daddy..?" "what?" "what do you mean by locked...?" "you'll be locked in your room." "No-" "no people with you..." of course namjoon felt bad but this was for yoongi's own good. "o..ok..." as yoongi continued in reading the paper again.

-Go to our room. (namjin, taekookmins)

"b-but why not seok-" "he's too gentle. He won't do anything harsh to you. Unless you do something really bad."
Yoongi just nodded. He's very afraid.
Yoongi gulped again.