floor (-01)

LUCIFER stares at the woman from far away. The woman was ever so beautiful. Her skin was milky white, innocent clear face, doll-like eyes, slightly pointed nose, pinkish lips. It all combined so perfectly, making the demon hungry.

Hungry for lust.

He knew he's not allowed to spy in the real world or even be there for he was already banned to be there himself. He can continue influencing people to be sinful, but he can't control them.

But the demon knew how he wants to control that woman. How he craves for her. How he needs her. How he wants her.

He is obsessed with her.

Well, what can you say? He is a demon. A devil. A sinner. He is Lucifer.

There's no reason behind that. He is just an obsessed, possessive demon.

Because of his obsession with the woman, he did everything in his power to take her. Carefully so that the most powerful won't notice a thing until it's too late. And he knew there's only one way...

The only way he can bring the vixen to the underworld is by letting her first through the otherworld and kill her there.

With one of his demons, Lucifer ordered the demon to possess a body of a man in secret. And while the demon is in the body of that man, he ordered him to invent the elevator game.

With his plan, humankind was interested and ended up trying to do the game. Some succeeded going to the otherworld, some did not. But Lucifer didn't care anyway. What he only wanted is to catch the woman's attention.

In which she did, and she fell into that trap.

Lucifer killed her ruthlessly, taking all the frustrations he had and still has on her. And eventually, she died.

She woke up, now in the underworld with him. She had lost her memory from the real world. With this, Lucifer names her 'Lilith'.

And because of Lucifer's sinful nature, Lilith became sinful as well. Especially lust. She basically represents "lust".

She was still clueless and enjoys the underworld. She was evil for a time. She became the queen and ruled with Lucifer.

Until...

Her heart remembers and starts to rebel against Lucifer.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

did you know that every time I typed "lucifer", I'm always thinking of the song Lucifer by SHINee kskskskksjs
also if you're still confused:
real world — where living and non-living beings live
otherworld — the world between the real world and heaven or underworld; where spirits who didn't go to heaven nor hell lingers
heaven — where God and his children and angels are
underworld/hell — where the sinners and evil beings are, where Lucifer rules

welp that's all