floor (-013)

"JUNGKOOK, PLEASE can you kindly tell us what's happening right now? Because I still don't get why we boys are here digging up Taehyung's grave?" Seokjin asks in between pants, as he continues to shovel.

"You think the girls will be safe right? Jieun and Irene are there anyway." Jimin asks as he also continues shoveling, thinking about the three girls especially Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, they will. Jieun and Irene had done so much. I trust them." Yoongi says, "But seriously Jungkook, can you tell us what's happening."

Jungkook halts and looks up to his hyungs, "Lisa contacted me. Just like what happened to Chaeyoung and Lisa back then. Lisa said I should... dig up Taehyung hyung's grave."

"Are you sure that it's OUR Lalisa, though? What if it's just the front but it's actually the devil." Hoseok says but Jungkook shook his head.

"No. I'm sure it's my Lalice. I know it's Lisa." And Jungkook continues to shovel hard so the boys didn't bother to question it and digs deeper.

The six of them kept digging, and quickly before even anyone sees what they're doing. As they keep digging and when Jungkook's shovel hits the ground again, a thud was heard.

This made the boys' eyes widened and immediately wipes off the dirt. And they can now finally see the top of the coffin.

When they finally cleared up everything, they all look at each other as they slowly open the coffin. They are expecting that all that is left from Taehyung's body is his bones now since it's already have been more than a month. But they are shocked to see...

Taehyung's complete body...

A not-so pale skin color...

Lips in pale pink...

All hair is still there...

And it's just like they are looking at Taehyung who's only been sleeping and does not look dead at all.

+ + +

TAEHYUNG is now in the torture room once again. He feels so weak and betrayed. But how can he be betrayed? It's the devil's fault- no, it's his fault.

For him, it's his fault.

The whole time he's only looking at Lisa, the girl he had liked for a long time. Yes, he liked her, but there's a "d" at the end of the word for a reason. He did like Lisa, but not anymore.

He didn't know how it faded. But within the span of being in the otherworld, he had done a lot of thinking because that's the only entertainment he has aside from sleeping.

He only thought about his friends, how precious they were to him. And he can also see Lisa and Jungkook being happy together despite him being gone. Surprisingly, he wasn't jealous. He used to be, but not anymore.

You can say he became mature. He wasn't jealous or anything. Instead, he accepted that Jungkook has won Lisa's heart and that both of them are happy. And that's what makes him happy.

He didn't really think about love and all. He only thought and cared for his friends and family and their safety. He wished he could've helped to stop Lucifer from his plans, but he can't. Instead, he hid.

And that's why he's only feeling disappointment in himself. Right now, he could only ask for God's help. He always did and he gotta admit it's taking him so long. He also thought maybe God abandoned him, but remembering what the pastor at Chaeyoung's church said, he'll trust him in the end.