floor (-012)

IT MADE EVERYONE FROZE for a second or two, trying to take in what Chaeyoung has said. Suddenly, Jungkook stands up and was about to leave when Jieun stops him.

"Jungkook—"

"No noona. You heard what Chaeyoung said. That son of a b¡tch whom we call Lucifer or the Devil is after my Lisa. He already got Taehyung hyung, I can't let her go to." Jungkook says sternly, his arms are still being held back by Jieun.

"Jungkook no. We should trust Lisa. Lucifer won't get her, we just have to—"

"Trust?! You know that we're dealing with a devil, noona. He's a man who has tricks up in his sleeve and even if Lisa knows what to do, what if she was tricked?!"

"Jungkook listen. I don't really think you should—"

Jieun halts as she turns towards the door. Jungkook turned towards the front door too. Everyone did actually. It's like... a new energy arrived.

The strange energy they are feeling is already strong, and it suddenly became stronger. It's like they multiplied into two.

But it felt like the strange energy is moving, and it's going near them. They all followed that energy as if they can see it. Until it's now beside Jungkook.

Jungkook feels himself calm down. The feeling was familiar. It was soothing. It made him relax. Not too long Jungkook passes out, unable to hear his friends yelling for his name.

JUNGKOOK opens his eyes as darkness greets him. He looks around but eternal darkness was all he saw.

He walks around for a little bit and catches a familiar silhouette

He walks around for a little bit and catches a familiar silhouette. That silhouette went closer, making Jungkook finally able to see the face.

"Lisa!!"

"Kookie!" Both run towards each other until they are in each other embrace.

After a while, both break away from the hug. "Lisa, you're not safe in the otherworld. L—"

"I know Kookie. But I need you to do something for me first. Do you trust me?"

Jungkook is beyond confused. He knew very well that Lisa is in the otherworld and Lisa is probably the one who contacted him. Just like what Chaeyoung and Lisa did back then.

Trust. He does trust Lisa. But he can't help but feel nervous about his lover.

He could only sigh in defeat as he says, "Yes."

Lisa smiles as she cups Jungkook's face, putting it on her palm. "Can you...

dig up Taehyung's grave?"