floor (-06)

JIN wakes up with a smile. You could say he woke up on the right side of the bed since the guy had just dreamt of him and Jisoo being happy and in love together.

He stands and went up to his bathroom to brush and wash his face. And just after washing his face, cold air hits his shoulder. It was weird since there's no air at his bathroom at all.

He didn't mind it at all and just went on. He steps out of his bathroom and felt the strange feeling around him again. It made his eyebrows furrowed and look at his bed, then underneath it. There's something about the atmosphere that Jin can't pin-point.

Jin then thought of an idea. It was crazy but something was pushing him to do so. He slowly bends down, then kneels and was about to take a peak when his doorbell rang.

"Ah, ye coming!!" He shouted and immediately stands up. Before he walks away, he then looks at his bed and around his room, still feeling that strange energy in the atmosphere.

+ + +

SUNbae HopeHELLO HELLOOOO wuss good?

SUNbae Hope
HELLO HELLOOOO wuss good?

bRainyMaster
do you mean "what's good?"

SUNbae Hope
aigoo namjoon-ah that's still the same

jisoo eomma
aWWW I MISS YA'LL

jin appa
you just miss me

jisoo eomma
now why would I miss you??!

swAEg1
aigoo and i thought only jennie and i are the only ones who always banter

PARK CHIMIIIIIN
awww i miss ya'll too!

swAEg2
don't lie, you only miss chae and not all of us

SUNbae Hope
how can he miss chaeyoungie! from what momo said they were together!

jisoo eomma
aigoo look at you @PARK CHAEYOUUUUUNG you have time to meet with Jimin and not your unnies?!

swAEg1
so that's how it is now then, jimin-SSI?

bRainyMaster
"ssi"- zoned

PARK CHIMIIIIIN
oh come on noona we were together because she was sick

jisoo eomma
wait cHAEYOUNGIE IS SICK?!?!?!?!?!

PARK CHIMIIIIIN
yeah her office called me to take her home

swAEg2
wow so her office called you and not us?! and we're bestfriends!! we're closer to her than you!!

jin appa
yah are you courting the girl or you're already together?!

SUNbae Hope
oOOooOOOOoohHH HOT SEAT!!

PARK CHIMIIIIIN
yah hYUNG HAJIMA!

swAEg1
alright settle down noisy children