Chapter 2 : I Find Out The Truth

M
So far I've read most of Tess's diary and I've nearly come to the end I just need to read the last page.
A FEW MINUTES LATER
M
I can't believe it, Tess has a crush on me! But to but to be honest I kinda have the same feelings for her too. Maybe if I show her that I like her then she might admit it to me.
T
My room is all ready and I can go back in just one question. Where is my diary!? Oh no I left it in...
" MAX!!"
M
Oh no Tess is coming I need to hide her diary..to late. "Hey Tess, uhmm, I just found your diary here and I was just about to give you it back."
T
"Really?"
M
"Really."
T
"Ok then I'll be taking my leave. See you later!"
M
That was close enough but the only way I can get the right evidence that I need to prove that Tess likes me, is if she continues to write about me in diary.
D
Dear Diary,
I'm back with more info about Max..
The boy I'm in love with is called Maximilian Hunter I know what your thinking how can I be in love with someone who is my brother. Well let me tell you something I'm a foster kid and so is Max, Anika, Danial, and Sal. We all have the same foster parents but that don't mean that we are brothers and sisters it's just our temporary parents. Maximilian is Max's real name but we just call him Max.
Max is 16 and I'm 15, he's got weak spots just more than other people. And that's Max. That's all that I got for now.
Stay amazing!

Tess Hunter

M
I need to ask Tess to a date but there's no time to loose.