Chapter 6 : Be Careful What You Wish For

T
I thought the kiss was going to be short and at the same time I didn't want it to come to an end.
But instead it ended and after a few blushes it was time for bed.
THE NEXT DAY
E
"Tess since you and Max were on a date yesterday yo 2 can make breakfast while we get some more sleep."
"I don't have a choice do I? Common Max let's get this over and done with."
T
I was just sitting on the counter top like I was ready to eat. But like I said let's get this over and done with.
"Ok I think we can make blueberry pancakes, candied bacon and eggs and mushroom toast."
"Do we seriously have to do all that work.?!!"
"Yes beautiful no get to work. You can start on the toast and I'll do the pancakes but it's my secret recipe so no one can know." After Max was just cleaning up the mess and that's when I attacked. It was a perfect hit and right in his glorious hair.
"Tess!!" Then he through some back then it came to a bit of a wined up. Soon I was pinned in on the counter so I slid on and it was a good idea because the bowl was right next to me. The pancakes mix covered us from yo to bottom and we came to a point that we couldn't even see. And because of that Max ended up between my legs, I had to fight the temptation of rapping my legs around him and kiss him. Then I wiped a bit of mix of his nose and tasted it. "WoW this tastes really good!"
"It probably tastes better than you maybe I should try." Then our faces went from giggly to serious. After that Max kissed me for as long as we could.
"Mwah, gosh Tess." As we continued I started to realise that Max started to go to different places then started sucking my neck and eventually found my sweet spot. All of a sudden I started moaning his name. "Max..."
Then he stopped and I wasn't prepared for he was going to say. " We should get back to work."
And I felt a sign of regection and we both decided that I would go shower and Max would finish making breakfast here by himself, he didn't mind.
M
Oh my goodness why did stop I loved the way she moaned my name and I was in between her legs sucking her neck. But I had to stop just incase I got a little excited. Soon breakfast was finished and before I called everyone to come and eat I cleaned up and made sure I didn't like I came from a bomb sight.
"So Tess did you enjoy making this wonderful breakfast with Max?" Said Kate
"Sure."
"But Max what happened to you? Tess can you tell me?"
"Well we were making the pancakes and I threw some at Max and it kind of got out of hand?"
And I knew exactly what Tess meant...