Chapter 3 : Ask Danial

M
If I'm going to ask Tess to go on a date I'll need some help...I've got it Danial can help 'cause he's got a girlfriend. There he is.
"Uhmm, Danial can you help me ask someone out?"
Daniel
"Oh who is it?"
M
"You promise not to tell anyone. Ok then I'll tell you, it's T-Tess."
D
"Woah, I never knew you were into Tess anyway doesn't matter let's get this date going. So the first thing you need to do is to pick a place that your date likes, so do you know were Tess usually eats at?"
M
"Yes, Tess likes this smoothie Place  called Shakes and Laders then after we can go to the Cinema to watch Avengers End Game actually we'll skip that part."
D
"Then what?"
M
"We come back here and then boom dates finished."
D
"I've got to break it to you but that's not a half-bad plan and I just think it's gonna work...if she was a donkey! Now all you got to do is to find a way to ask her.....You didn't think about that, did you?"
M
"No. But I think I could write it in her diary and then..."
D
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You mean you've read Tess's diary, don't you value your life. Do you know what she will do to you if she finds out!?
M
"What?"
D
"You do not want to know. But if you're sneaky enough I might give you an award, you wanna know,"
Max reluctantly nods.
"I'll give you ten pounds."
M
"Really!"
D
"No. So have you booked everything for tomorrow?"
M
"Yes, it's all ready to go."
D
"Now just get the note and your all ready! So, uhmm, see ya!"
M
Danials right how am I supposed to be able to get into her room??? Ah! I've got it...