Chapter 7 : Tess

M
I've been thinking about me and Tess. About how I would like to be more than friends. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend but what if she doesn't say yes, what if she doesn't like me, what if...
"Max do you realise that you are speaking out loud and I think Tess can hear you."
"Ah, Danial wait what!?
"Just kidding! And what was the whole talk about asking Tess to be your girlfriend?"
"I'm thinking about asking her because after the date I realised how much I love her. How much is to me. And now I have no idea of what to do!"
Anika
"Guys I can't find her!"
"Who?"
"Tess!"
"Oh no..."
AFTER SEARCHING THE WHOLE HOUSE
You might be wondering how this happened but let's start from the beginning...
"I was in the living room with Tess and I went to go get a banana and all of a sudden I hear a screaming! So I ran to the living room and then Tess was gone and all that was left was her book and a note 📝."
"What does it say!" Said everyone.
"Well it says...
Do not come for Tess she is a very important part of the purpose and if you do you can count on it that young Anika will be next,
Yours sincerely,   
Saganash"
M
"But Saganash is in jail!" Said Max
"Although they did report a prison breakout yesterday what if that's him?" Said Sal
"Or maybe he wants his daughter back. Call Sophie and if she doesn't pick up or we can't track her Saganash has probably took her as well."
After several tries Danial couldn't get a hold of Sophie.
"It's no use I can't get a hold of her." Said Danial.
"Then all we can do now,' said Max, ' is go get Tess back but Anika you can't go you'll be safe here were Erik and Kate can look after you."
"No! I'm going and I don't care weather I'm in danger or not. I have to go save my sister who was always comforting me when I missed Erik and Kate and now it's my turn to return the favour. So I'm going!" Exclaimed Anika.
"If you're coming you must stay in our sight so no running off and no touching things!" Demanded Max.
AFTER PREPARING EVERYTHING TO GO GET TESS
"Everyone ready,' said Max and everyone shouted yes, ' then let's get us some Tess back..."