3

It's been five hours since pyronica took me to her room. She's showed me her weapons and torture machines. It's all very interesting? You could say.... honestly I'm scared. I mean how would anyone feel when you suddenly get kidnapped and now know that strange creatures exist? Not calm right?!

I sigh as pyronica gives me another sword. This is the ninth sword she's giving me.
"Ok Mason you can have these since I've been waiting to give these to our future queen!!!"
She squeals. I look at her confused. What did she mean by queen? She looks at me then gasps as if she said something she shouldn't have.
"Oh I ah I meant friend I'm just used to calling everyone weaker then me queen so yeah!!"
She says fastly I only nod as she sighed in relief. Yeah I don't believe her. I mean I did take a mayor in physiology for three years. So I know how they react.

After what seemed like hours I finally made my way down the empty halls. Pyronica said I should go without her since she wanted to take a bath. And now I'm lost. Great. like seriously how many doors and hallways dose this freaking castle need?!

I look around and see a large metal gate. It looked worn out with claw marks and some dark marks. I slowly walk towards it and open it. Making a very loud screeching noise. I squint my eyes at the horrible sound. I open them and see torches illuminating a large staircase going down.

I take a step forward and feel a cold air past through me. I shudder. I make my way down the stairs. Which makes me kinda regretting my decision on picking this door. I mean I literally picked the most creepy door out of all of them!! That clearly scream's DANGER!! Sometimes I confuse myself on how stupid I can be.

By the time I get to the bottom of the stairs there's fewer torches illuminating the now hallway. How big is this place? I walk deeper into the dark hallway. Then I suddenly hear a piercing scream.

I felt myself run towards the scream. It was filled with so much pain. I didn't want to hear them suffer anymore. I think?. After what seemed like hours but where only a few minutes. I came into view with blood. All of it.....blood.

The walls floor and ceiling where all covered in..................b...l...o...o...d.

In the center I saw eightball and keyhole both where looking with excitement filled faces as a whip with spikes hit harshly on the skin of an older guy. His body was covered in deep wounds that where stained with blood. His screams echoed inside my head. Over and over again.

I reached my hand for them to stop. But it was as if I didn't have a voice. It wouldn't come out no matter how much I begged it would. It was all so.....suffocating. I then felt someone cover my eyes and grab my extended hand all so lightly. I could feel they're breath against my neck as the stranger came closer. The stranger slowly pulled my hand to my chest tightly. Moving my head back so that it was now laid against there shoulder. I couldn't think straight.

All of these thoughts ran through my head so quickly that I could feel myself panting as my mouth was slightly open.
"Pinetree~"
I hear bill say against my ear. I could almost hear him smirk. It was all too much.
"B-Bill"
I said barely audible. But I'm sure he heard me since he hummed
"What are you thinking pinetree?~"
He asked me licking my neck as I pant more my saliva coming out of the corner of my mouth. These tingles in my body where too much.
"I-i can't t-think"
I breath. He hums painfully sucking on my neck.
"You heard his screams of help but instead of running away and getting help you ran straight into danger"
He coed I didn't answer I couldn't answer
"In the process you saw what most humans would think of as a horrible and you only watched"
He said pulling me closer to him.
"I-I"
I couldn't speak he let out a small chuckle as I could feel the smirk against my skin
"You enjoyed watching him in pain didn't you"
He stated I tried shaking my head but he kept me in place.

"N-no"
I said
"You did"
He said
"No...."
I whispered
"You did"
He repeated
"No I d-didn't"
I said
"Yes you did, you enjoyed hearing him beg for mercy watching as his flesh tore apart at every wound would be placed you loved the feeling of experiencing it all~"
He said I could feel tears run down my face shaking my head.
"Admit it pinetree"
He said I stayed silent
"ADMIT IT"
He yelled I jumped at the sudden outburst. I knew..........

I knew since I was a kid that I wasn't normal. I enjoyed overly detailed things. I enjoyed watching when someone was suffering in any way possible. I would only sit and stare as people hurt themselves and others. And even so.....I felt nothing. No pity no pain no remorse. And that's why I ran. I ran from my old life desperately trying to find a way to become "normal". I became the best of the best I tried dating I even left my home. But even so. I still couldn't be what I wanted. Normal.

In the end I just gave up. I started my new semi dream. I finally left that stupid home and idiotic family. At the time I was relieved. But then Mabel had to ruin my freedom. She just had to force me over here. And look where I am now.

"What are you thinking pinetree?~"
He asked me again as he kissed my pale skin
"I-I'm thinking of my life"
I said in a whisper
"Ah~ Yes your wonderful life"
He coed sarcastically
"Tell me, do you like your life?"
He asked me
"No"
I said
"Would you wish to live that life for the rest of yours?"
He asked
"No"
I repeated
"Do you wish to repeat your pain over and over again?"
He asked
"NO"
I yelled he laughed. He finally let go of me turning me around. We weren't in the bloody room anymore now we where in a pure dark room almost like a dark abyss no signs of exits anywhere or life.

Bill stepped six steps back with his cane in his left hand and the right on the bridge of his top hat. His eyes where glowing a menacing yellow. His evil smile was plastered in his face. As he showed his very sharp canine. He then looked at me.

"Then let's make a deal pinetree"
He said I looked at him confused. A deal?
"Yes a deal pinetree"
He stated. I thought of it. There's really no harm of learning what he wants. So might as well go with it.
"What's the deal?"
I asked him his grin seemed to grow bigger
"Glad you asked!!, the deal is  I will help you get rid of your family you will finally have the life you deserve and the pain you had to deal with will no longer be with you"
He said I looked throughly at him
"What's in it for you?"
I asked he looked at me satisfied
"You"
He said I looked at him utterly confused
"Me?"
I questioned he nodded
"You and only you, you will become my queen, lover you will be with me for all of eternity both of us ruling this pathetic world"
He said as he extended his arm towards me I looked at him.

"What do you say pinetree? Do we have a deal?~"
He asked I look down at my hand. If I do this I'll finally be free. But....I'll have to be with someone who i just barely know. Is all of this really worth it? I look back up at him. I know I shouldn't.
"Tick tock kid"
He said.
I know I shouldn't but even so. Even so I can't help myself but fall In love with this demonic being. I reach my hand up. I look at him and smile warmly. I take my hand in his.
"Deal"
I say. He just smirks down at me. When his hands start a a large blue flame that soon surrounds me along with it. I start getting scared waiting for it to start burning. But it doesn't. The flames are warm and calming. I feel myself doze off at the feeling. Then soon enough I fall into deep slumber. Collapsing onto his arms.