4

I wake myself up to ice cold water. Drenching me completely. I open my eyes panting at the cold water. I look at who did this and see Mabel with a smirk on her face. She starts laughing at my figure. After a few minutes she sighs swiping away a fake tear.
"OMG bro bro that was hilarious you should've seen your face"
She said I glare at her
"What the fuck Mabel?!"
I yell at her she looks at me surprised. Then suddenly it hit me. One wasn't I with bill and his friends before? And two I just cursed at Mabel for the first time. She looked at me angry and sad.
"Why are you overreacting dipper it was just a prank you've never cursed at me what gives?"
She asked I just sigh.
"Just please get out"
I say she looks at me about to protest
"I said get out"
I say in a more cruel way she looks down and nods leaving me alone. First I take a warm shower then I start to change the bed sheets and dry myself and the floor off. I wore black skinny pants a dark blue long shirt and a black jacket. Not bothering with my hair at all.

When I go downstairs I see Mabel and two other girls talking. One looked like hulk but human and girly and the other was just a classic nerd but girly. I just walk towards them and sit down. All three turn they're heads towards me.
"Hey dip'n dot these are my friends candy and Grenda"
Mabel says smiling o nod and take my phone out ignoring them completely.
"BRO"
Mabel yells in my ear I look at her holding my poor ear.
"What the hell Mabel?"
I said she smiled at me contented
"We where talking to you!!"
She yelled I sight and look back at my phone
"I'm listening"
I say then my phone starts to glitch I look at it confused. It glitches again before turning completely off. Then words started writing on the empty screen.

"So dipper how old are you?"
Candy asks me I look at her as I put my phone in my pocket.
"16 same as Mabel she should have mentioned she had a twin right?"
I asked her she shook her head as a no, of course not Mabel never talks about me
"So.....what do you like to do?"
She asks me I sigh
"I like to be in my electronics taking photos drawing and writing stories"
I say she looks at me happy
"What kind?"
She asks
"Fiction mostly"
I say she nods
"Well how about w-"
She was cut off by Bill coming in the living room. He looked at me and smirked.
"Hello Mason"
He said I looked at him confused
"Sorry girl but I'm taking him tell his sister that his boyfriend took him to a date ok?"
He asked her I could feel my face get red I look at candy and see her disappointed face as if she lost something but nods slowly. Bill takes my hand and drags me out of the shack and into the forest.

After a few minutes later I see an opening with a lot of flowers. It looks gorgeous. I look at bill and smile at him. He looks down at me and starts floating while he leans back putting his hands behind his head. His cane disappearing.
"How did I get home and how come Mabel is acting as if nothing happened?"
I asked him he looks at me amused
"I erased her and your uncles memory's and I need you to find sixters lab which is in the basement and find out everything he knows about us and what could take us away destroy it and then will kill them also we need the code to take down a barrier that is keeping us in this awful town"
He says I nod

"Pinetree"
Bill says I look up at him meeting his beautiful golden eyes.
"Yes Bill?"
I ask him he looks down at me with an evil grin
"I have a surprise for you"
He says I look at him confused. God please tell me he won't do anything stupid
"No I won't pinetree, but unfortunately I'm not coming with you"
He says grinning
"What do you mean?"
I ask him he snaps his fingers and we're now in the middle of somewhere and nowhere. God this osito giving me a headache.
"Welcome to the forest of Ander pinetree!!!"
Bill yells I look at him confused
"And where the hell is that?"
I ask him he nods his head at absolutely nothing
"We are now on the forest of Ander which is located over 600 feet below gravity falls"
Bill explains I nod

"What exactly is this place"
I state Bill walks around me and jumps I to the air floating above me
"This is the most magical place on this awful town, it's where magical creatures exist you can find from pixies to creature wizards and even dragons!!"
Bill yells I look at him sternly
"Bill are you pranking me?"
I ask him he looks at me with a hurt expression which looks completely fake.
"That hurts pinetree but no I'm  not lying and the reason I want you down here well.....you'll find out later I just want you to write about every single thing in this place and then you'll see what happens"
He says clearly enjoying my pained curiosity.

I nod then he snaps his fingers again in the process five books are in the ground. All of them where a dark blue with a silver pinetree and around it there where silver symbols written onto the book. All of them looked identical. I slowly picked them up and looked closely at them. Bill grabbed my hand as I looked at him. He snaps his fingers and a knife appears in his right gloves hand. He takes his left glove and cuts deep into his skin. His blood was a gold color. He then dropped some of it all over the books. The blood seemed to be sucked in.

He then took my hand but I quickly took it away he looked at me as of saying 'I won't hurt you it's ok'. So I gave my hand back to him slowly and he proceeded to do the same to me cutting the blade deeply into my skin making me hiss in pain. He moved me hand and all the drops of my red crimson blood where all over the books. Disappearing once again. I look at bill confused he looks at me and smiles.

"We both just made a blood oath with the book, basically only the two of us can open it no one else these books are for your studies and trust me these books are way more upgraded then your uncle ford you can record voiceovers and once you write something it will be engraved there permanently also the book can talk to you as a person if you want it can turn into a mini it will only serve you since I only made it so I can read him but you have control over it"
He explains I nod understanding
"But Bill What's a mini?"
I ask him
"Each book it's a part of the mini's life and If you wish it it can change into his other form which is basically a miniature human the size of a baby but he looks like a magical creature he only has two forms and has a lot of knowledge"
Bill explains
"So basically my book is intelligent and has two forms which one is a book and the other is a cute miniature human as the size of a baby"
I say he nods
"Basically"
He says with a shrug I sigh but nod

"Have fun pinetree!!!"
Bill yells disappearing
"Wait!! BILL"
I yell but it's too late he's gone. Great.