6

The castle was something alright. Something big and gorgeous. There was a massive hall as I walked down the castle. The walls and ceiling where a silver color with golden patterns. There where tables every three rooms we passed. With candles and clocks. Some had rose and other flowers petals with a picture's That had weird symbols on them. There was a long lasting rectangular carpet. It was a deep red scarlet color. Chandeliers both silver and gold hanged down the ceilings. With only candles on them. As far as I could see this place goes on old style.

So far I haven't see any signs of electricity. Two guards where leading me down the hallway. Both not saying a single word. They both wore what I'm guessing is the uniform. Black long sleeved shirts with silver chains on top of them formed like a shirt. I always forget what they're called. Some black combat boots with heels. And fingerless black gloves. The one with green hair had a sword around his waist and what seemed like a wand on the opposite side. The one with the very light blue hair had two swords on his back with a wand strapped on his leg.

Both where on my sides and held blank stares. I sometimes caught them peeking at me. Where they staring at my clothes or is it the fact that I'm human? I asked myself. Blue was walking beside me holding onto my leg. With one of her tiny hands. She wore this puzzled look. As she looked straight ahead. I look up and see big golden doors. The guards walked up to the doors and pushed them with one hand. Which amazed me. Since first of all the doors where like 50ft high above us. And they looked heavy as hell.

The first thing i saw will probably scar me for life. It was a guy who looked in his early 20's. He has long golden hair with streaks of white pearly white skin. He was upside down hanging from a red silk sheets. He was only wearing a thong. And he was taking notes I guess while nibbling his pen. Both guards face palmed.
"King could you please stop with this there's a guest coming here to meet you"
The one with  green hair said making the man in front of me stop and look up his eyes where a color like a red ruby. His eyelashes and eyebrows where white. And he had shark like teeth.
"Well,well,well......if it isn't a human. Pardon my appearance but as you see I wasn't expecting company"
He says somehow untying himself and landing gracefully onto the ground. A maid comes from somewhere and gives him a white robe. He walks over to me and takes my face in his hand. Holding me tightly he smiles down at me.
"What's your name human?"
He asks I grab his wrist and pull his hand away smiling at him as well
"Refrain from touching me in such a personal matter...and to answer your question I'm Dipper"
I say he smirks
"I haven't encountered a human like you in a long time,so tell me what's your purpose of coming into my kingdom uninvited"
He states
"I'm sure you've already figured that part out now why don't you help me"
I say he looks down at me then turns around laughing
"You sure know how to get a guy like me do your bidding, Alright I'll help you but I want something in return"
He says
"What?"
I ask
"I want you to tell that demon to never step foot in this place ever again"
He says darkly the room suddenly becoming colder. Making me shiver. He waved his hand off making both the soldiers and the maid leave. Now only me blue and him left. He walks up to a round table seating down. He motions me to sit and I oblige putting blue down on top of the table.

"Now that they're gone let's get to business, all the information of this place is recorded in those three big books"
He says with a smile, I stare at him confused. But there's no books here. He looks down in front of me the back up. I look down and see three thick books that I've never saw before. I slowly grabbed them and looked through them. Everything was detailed and specific.
"You May keep them if you wish but you must promise me one thing"
He says I look back up at him and nod
"Do not let the information I give you fall into the wrong hands making my kingdom fall"
He says I nod
"I promise I'll keep them secured"
I reassure making him nod in agreement.

After that I walked back into the forest. Blue on her book form and floating beside me. The three books in my hands. As we both headed back into the clearing. When we finally got there I realized it was already dark.
"Pinetree how was your stay?!"
Bill asked popping out of nowhere making me almost drop the books
"Bill!!!!"
I yell at him making him laugh
"Oh what is it pinetree did you miss me? Or where you just dying?"
Bill asks me with a huge grin on his face. I look at him with a blank face.
"Take me back now"
I demanded the demon staring at him with a cold stare. He looked at me as if looking into my soul. Making him grin his eyes flashing a bright blue for a second.

"As you wish Mason~"
He says seductively snapping his fingers.