Chapter 1.

BISMILLA.

Asalamu Alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatu😃😃. I hope by Allah we are all fine. As I promised, here's a chapter. The very first one. In Sha Allah I hope you like it.

But before that.........

In case you forgot to read Quran today 🤗🤗🤗🙂

Quote from the Holy Qur'an: Al-Anbiyaa (21:28)

يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يَشْفَعُونَ إِلَّا لِمَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ وَهُمْ مِنْ خَشْيَتِهِ مُشْفِقُونَ

YaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yashfaAAoona illa limani irtada wahum min khashyatihi mushfiqoona

He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they offer no intercession except for those who are acceptable, and they stand in awe and reverence of His (Glory).

***********

Prying her eyes open slowly, she rubbed her eyes.......it was as if they were glued together. She could feel the faint dried up tears on her face mixed with dried up sweat. A not-so-pleasant combination.

She proceeded to uncurl herself with mild difficulty as a sharp pain zipped through her neck. She winced, raising a hand to it trying to Soothe the pain.

Glancing around the room , she noticed it was dim making her wonder how long she'd been lying curled up against the door. She must have called asleep while sobbing.

Sighing, she hurled herself off the floor and reached for her phone, almost dropping it when she realised she'd almost missed prayer. With a quick dash to the bathroom she had a quick shower......,the quickest she's ever had and somehow willing the water to wash away the turmoil inside of her.

She towel dried herself, made wudu and threw on a simple on piece cream dress with a matching hijab. She reached for her prayer mat and laid it out... mentally psyching herself for the task at hand. Taking in a deep breath, she tried to suppress the churn of emotions she was feeling, the hurt, the pain, the betrayal, the disgrace....... she forced the breath out.

She proceeded to pray....each time prolonging her Sujood . After the final Sujood she couldn't help the tear that slid down her cheek as another followed. Begging her Lord for guidance on how to go about this issue and to take away the resentment she felt for the cause of all this.

She stayed there for sometime before moving to say the final part of the prayer and offered a heartfelt Du'a before completing the prayer.

Skipping down the stairs trying to lighten up her mood, she pauses at the door. Noticing no one there, she made her way to the kitchen. Her stomach growled, making her latch an arm over it and grimace. She hadn't eaten since.......... shaking her head, she banished the thought from her head. She wouldn't allow herself to think about it...No! Not tonight.

Satisfied with herself, she entered the kitchen only to pause at the sight b4 her. Yasmin her sister was sitting behind the island with tears in her eyes, a hand over her mouth and another supporting her as another sob rocked her body.......... well there went her chance to not think about IT!.

Yasmin's eyes met hers and she sucked in a breath, preparing herself to to ignore her as she didn't want to do this now.

"Liya!"..... it was almost a whisper but she continued walking forward, bypassing Yasmin as she took out some leftovers from the fridge. Not wanting to spend more time in there traped with Yasmin, she started for the door not bothering to heat it up.