Chapter 11

(Y/N) dodges the next punch, her face already oozing with blood. Tiredly, she stands against the wall. It had been a while since Jax had left, and she had taken all she could.

"I could do this all day."

The thug cracks his knuckles at her comment, showing that so could he. (Y/N) wipes the blood with her shirt, clenching her hands and raising them, making the man laugh.

Throwing a punch, it falls flat and the goon punches her in the stomach. She falls to the floor, coughing and spluttering.

"I'm not... as young as I used to be." She coughs out, spitting out blood. Slowly, she wraps her hand around the leg of the chair in the middle of the room.

Lifting it up, she turns and whacks him with it, the impact sending him sprawling to the floor and she struggles standing.

"Doesn't mean I've lost my intelligence." (Y/N) taps her temple.

With a sigh, she regains her breath, rubbing her stomach and going towards the door. She knocks, sharply and puts on a gruff voice, yelling that they were done and the door opens.

Just as the man steps in, she punches him, letting him fall to the floor. She then proceeds to grab his gun, pushing his body into the room.

"I swear this was a lot easier." (Y/N) grumbles, shutting and locking the door.

She rushes down the corridor, looking through all the rooms in search of her family. Exhausted, she stumbles along, half from the boat rocking on the waves and half from her fight.

(Y/N) keeps her hand trained on her gun, wary of anyone positioned around. Strangely enough, no one was and she heads up to the deck, starting to become more anxious.

"Nate? Cassie!" She yells, not caring if anybody else was there.

There's no reply. The wind whipping the strands of her hair about. The blood on her top had stained, the blood falling from her nose ceasing, drying up on her face.

Dark clouds begin to gather about and she breathes heavily, panicking for what might've happened. At the end of the deck sat the cabin and her panic turns to anger, rushing towards it.

Throwing open the door, (Y/N) finds Will sat at the desk. Jax nowhere to be seen. His hair was still tidy, that one strand still sticking out and she holds up her gun, positioned at him.

"Where are they?" She spits out, her finger on the trigger.

"We both know you won't do it, sweetheart."

"Where are they, Will?" (Y/N) yells, tears collecting at the corners of her eyes.

"I've got no idea." Will replies, shrugging and leaning back in his chair.

"Bullshit." She breathes, walking forward until she's leaning against the desk in front of him. "Just tell me where they are and we'll leave. No more games." (Y/N) promises.

"I'm afraid we can't do that. You were given a choice and you blew it." He reminds her.

"Now, I don't know where they are. But he does." Will adds, pointing behind her.

(Y/N) turns, but before she can do anything, Jax grabs her gun with force, throwing it to Will and proceeding to grab her wrist. She puts up a fight, but (Y/N) had already been weakened and she's easily taken down. Being pressed against the wall, her arm twisted behind her back, she lets the tears fall.

"Your husband put up quite a fight." Jax mutters in her ear. "Cassie, on the other hand, not so much..."

"Don't you dare even breathe her name." (Y/N) shouts, struggling, but he pushes her harder into the wall. Groaning in pain, the tears fall faster. "Jax, please, I just want to know they're okay."

"Fine. Fine, you want to know where they are?" He asks and she nods quickly. He pulls her back by her hair, forcing her out of the room and dragging her to the edge of the boat.

"They're they are."

Jax points across to a larger boat, filled with diving equipment and agents with guns. At the dock was a beaten Nate and scared Cassie, being pushed into the boat at gunpoint.

"No, no, no, no, no." (Y/N) whispers, her hands grasping his wrist to try and stop the grabbing ripping her hair out.

Once everyone and everything had been loaded on, the boat pulls away from the docks, sailing over the stormy waves further and further away.

Her family were slowly slipping away from her.

(Y/N) lets out a sob and he lets her go and she goes for him, but stops at the pistol aimed at her.

"Now, now. This is what's going to happen. You're going to stay with me on this boat. My team are going to find Atlantis, contact me and then we're up."

She listens to his plan and scoffs, wiping at the tears. "Go to hell." She hisses and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Come on, (L/N). You're mine now."