Ch 7

"A secret for a secret'

"Are you going to tell me what you've learned?" Miguel sounded annoyed as he paced his office.

"Nothing you don't already know," I replied slowly loosing my temper as well. "He's your normal club member what the hell do you think he's up to?!" I hit my fist on the table making the man stop in his tracks. He stalked towards me and lifted my chin with his finger his eyes twitching with anger.

"I would advise you change your attitude Miss. Morrow." He hissed. "Now next time I see you you better have more information for me." He dismissed me shortly after us the anger in the room bubbling out of each of us.

The closer to Ez's I got the calmer I became. Until I saw a blonde woman walking out the door. Everything made sense now. The deal. Miguel's anger. His wife was sleeping with Ez...so what did that make me?

"Hi I'm Adelaide. Eziekels girlfriend and you are?" I stuck my hand out to Emily Galindo. I had been hired to catch his wife in an affair.

"An old friend," she smiled taking my hand. "He's a good one. Try not to mess it up." She winked. I hated her instantly. And I wasn't sure if it was jealousy or because she seemed like she thought she was better then everyone else.

"Oh hey Adi, you're early," Eziekel smiled kissing my cheek. "I see you met Emily."

"I did." I watched him closely. "She told me she's an old friend of yours," I kept my voice calm as I sipped the glass of wine he had handed me. "What kind of old friend is she?"

"Is that jealousy I hear," he teased sitting down across from me.

"I don't get jealous. It's not very becoming," I dragged out my words a smirk growing on the mans lips. "Are you sleeping with her?" I wasn't going to best around the bush I had a job to do.

"No." He practically yelled looking hurt I even asked.

"We aren't exclusive EZ. I was just curious. You can fuck whoever you would like." I swallowed hard thinking of Juice and how much easier this would be if EZ was in bed with Miguel's wife. Then I wouldn't feel guilty for kissing Juice. Yet I did even though this was just pretend for me. I could tell it was not pretend for him. It was real. I would surely break his heart.

"Well I only want you. So if you would like to make it exclusive..."

"I don't do labels. It's a rule of mine." My voice caught in my throat. "It complicates things."

"Dude I realize where I know your lady friend from!" Ez's brother ran in holding a laptop. "She's a porn star!" I locked eyes with Angel who began to laugh hysterically at EZ. His jaw was hanging wide open as I sat there unfazed and unashamed.

"Was a pornstar." I corrected. From the look on Ez's face that didn't make it better. "You're in a gang at least what I did was legal!" Angel exited sensing the fight that was brewing.

"Why wouldn't you tell me!"

"Because I don't do it anymore!" I spat back. "If you have a problem with it I can go!" I stood up and turned for the door feeling Ez grab my arm he spun me around and pull me against him our lips colliding. Clearly this was how we solved problems.