Chapter 20

'It all comes to an end'2 years later

2 years later

Eziekiel Reyes never moved back to San Pedro instead he moved to a charming little town in New Mexico. Emily Thompson eventually joined him, and they began the life they would have had if he never went to jail. He sent me post cards every few months reassuring me that I had saved his life despite me believing I had destroyed it.

Lyla married Opie, and Opie became Vice Presidents of the sons.

My brother Jax married his high school sweetheart Tara who then officially adopted his son Abel, and they had a second son named Thomas. Jax held the gavel with pried, and finally did what his father had wanted to do with the club. He got them out of guns, and restored the brotherhood that had first brought them together.

As for me; well let's just say life has gotten a lot better in the last few years. Juice and I finally figured our shit out. We got married, and bought a house a few blocks away from Gemma, and if that wasn't enough of a happy ending then the fact we were becoming parents in a month was. Life was good. We were happy, and for the first time in years I truly felt like myself again. My name is Adelaide Ortiz, and I am nothing like my father. At least not anymore.

~~~
The end