IV:I Remember

Erik Kept Esther at the boat and used his cape as her blanket,he didin't want to wake her up so he decided to work on his opera..

He already planned everything for him and Esther, things were going smoothly and going on his way..

~~~~~A Few Minutes later~~~

Esther woke up and looked around the lair, she saw a Music box with a persian monkey "Cute" she thought to herself and she walked down and saw Erik again he was still writing but since he heard Esther's footsteps he saw her and smiled..

"Sleep well mon cherie?" He said looking at her up and down..

Esther just nodded "uhm Yes thank you for asking Monsieur" he then stood up and went to his organ...

He began to play and Esther already heard that song again she began to sing the lyrics which made Erik froze but still continued playing the organ he was still thinking 'how could she know..'

The song then finished and Erik looked at Esther with amazement "how...how did you know this song?" He said in shock

Esther looked away "i...i heard them before but i dont know where.." she started to walk around...

Erik stood up and walked to her "that's...that's impossible noone has ever heard my song at all.."

he started to get more confused "But...that voice..as if an Angel went inside my thoughts" he said smiling at her...

Esther looked at him

"With your voice and my Song we can rule them all" he said holding her hand "you love the music i am the music.." ((EYY ROBERT ENGLUND IS THAT U))

he pulled her more closer and she looked at him again with confusion...

"DO NOT EVER..DISOBEY THE MUSIC...NEVER SEE ANOTHER AGAIN..." he said in a Horrific scary voice she nodded quickly

"i....i promise" he then kissed her hand and slipped on a ring ((like Beyonce said 'if you like it then you should put a ring on it lolol))

"FOREVER you are engaged to me now.." he said but then stopped "come my bride.. you must return they might be worried that the star had been missing.." he took her hand again and start to row back up until they reached the Prima donna Room again...

"Until we see each other again Mon cherie" he said while he kissed her hand and left..

She stood there..

confused...

Scared...

'What have i gotten myself into?'